A New Member

AUTHOR'S NOTE: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS TRIGGERING SCENES OF FORCED SEX. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THESE TYPES OF PASSAGES, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM READING THE FIRST HALF OF THE CHAPTER UNDER TARA'S POV AND SKIP TO THE SECOND PART OF THE CHAPTER TO ABBIE'S POV. THANK YOU, AND ENJOY THE BOOK.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Tara's POV

I walked into my room, still fuming with anger from earlier today's mall event. I threw my bags forcefully on the bed, yelling at the top of my lungs in frustration. "AAAAHHHHHH!"

I interlaced my hands in my hair, tugging it as I took a few deep breaths. "Just who the hell does she think she is? That stupid, pathetic piece of shit. Rrrhhhaaaa!" Just looking at Abigail makes me see red.

"Tara, baby. You're back." Taylor calls from the bathroom, making me roll my eyes in disgust. He comes from behind me, hugging me around my torso and cupping my breasts as he kisses my neck, making my stomach feel ill.

"What do you want, Taylor? Haven't you had enough fun for today with that stupid omega you've been screwing lately?" I sneered, making him chuckle as he continued to lick my neck and suck on my supposed mark.

He's so damn stupid that he didn't even mark me properly. The day he slept with me, he bit my neck slightly without penetrating his fucking canines... meaning he hadn't marked me; he had only bitten me. Dumb ass.

He's still alpha, which means that's why he's able to communicate with me through our mind link, which, I think, makes him believe we are linked somehow. He has absolutely no clue how to be an alpha other than boss people around, threaten everyone to get his way, and fuck every skirt he sees. But, his insatiable, sadistic desire for sex has gotten out of hand these past three years.

He's succumbed to using illicit drugs that hinder his judgment and make him more aggressive than ordinary wolves. Those stupid drugs have made his desire for sex increase. But I was in no mood to continue sleeping with him.

He's pathetic. Scum. So, I did what I had to do... I began bringing him random stupid rogue girls I found from my buddy, Tim. He's been in this business a few years and has found beautiful girls who I can buy for Taylor, and keep his dick out of my business.

"I want you to bend over so I can dig my cock inside you, baby. I haven't slept with you in so long. My cock is hard right now. I need you." he says, making me feel disgusted as he presses his bulge against me.

"Taylor, I am in no mood. Go fuck some other girl. I'm tired, and I want to go to bed," I feel a hard slap on my face, making me gasp.

"Did I ask you if you wanted this, bitch? I said, bend your ass over. NOW!" he demands, making my eyes watery as I hold my cheek. I am furious inside as tears fill my eyes.

"Taylor... no. Please!" I beg as I look at him with fear. My eyes widen, my heart races as I see him drop his pants and begin to rub his cock up and down. He yanks on my hair, pulling me with force, and kisses me, biting my lip. "You're my mate, and whether you like it or not, your obligation is to your man, bitch. Now spread those pretty legs and get that pussy ready. I'm going to fuck you all night, baby." his choice of words just makes me want to gag, making me clench my jaw.

If only I could shift to my wolf and kill him now... but I can't. Fucking wolf... where the hell are you?

He throws me against the bed, forcing me on my stomach. I hate this. I hate him so much. But one day soon, I'll end him, but not before I make Abigail feel my pain. Taylor is such an asshole he will not think twice about fucking anyone... and I mean anyone, which means dear little sister Abigail will have so much fun with him. Just as she pretends to have fun with MY HUNTER!