Reunited

♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨

♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨

Abbie's POV

"My beautiful girl. Eres tan hermosa. Tal como me lo imaginaba." Luna Elora says, making my eyes water. (You are so beautiful. Just as I imagined.)

"Mi sobrina hermosa. Estas tan grande. No Lo puedo creer. La encontramos, Xoco. Al fin la encontramos." Queen Elena says, making me look at them in shock. My heart raced uncontrollably as Elora came to stand in front of me. (my beautiful niece. I can't believe it. We found her little sister. We finally found her)
✨BTW, Xoco is Nahuatl for little sister. And no, I'm not fluent in Nahuatl, but I'm learning a little.😭✨

I gulped down, looking at Hunter for a second with tears in my eyes, and then looked at her with my heart beating rapidly. I couldn't help feeling my body shaking from so many emotions surging through my veins. "How are you, Luna? It's a pleasure to meet you." I say, doing a curtsy. She reaches out to me, cupping my face.

My eyes widen as I instantly get hit by another vision. It was just like a fast-forward movie in my head, starting when a young man was invited to a party in the castle where Queen Elena reigns.

Luna Elora and he exchange looks, instantly realizing they are mates.

He tries to win her heart, but she gives him a run for his money. Time and time again, he tries, sending her flowers and doing little things for her until one day when she is close to having an accident.

Her horse was out of control, galloping wildly despite Luna Elora pulling on his harness and making her mate shift onto his massive wolf, engulfed in a fiery flame. It was like something out of a fairy tale. He stands before the horse, startling it as it halts abruptly.

Her eyes are mesmerized as she sees a dark golden wolf surrounded by fire, his eyes a crimson red.

When he shifts back, Elora's face is red from embarrassment. How could a professionally trained horseback rider have difficulty riding today and maintaining control of the horse? She's flushed with embarrassment, not only by the horse but seeing her mate fully naked in front of her.

But that does it for him, sealing his deal as she claims his lips, and they begin their love story. They marry and enjoy their love for each other to the fullest. She gets pregnant and he is ever so careful with her.

He is so overjoyed that he goes crazy building a new crib and hand-carved figurines for their baby. As Elora's belly grows, so does their love and the anticipation for the baby's arrival.

Elora finally gives birth to a new baby girl on a hot summer night. Her eyes are chocolate brown, but as soon as her dad touches her little hands, the baby's eyes turn white, almost translucent.

Until the day she is called by the queen to help fight the clan of witches that Matisa leads.

When they returned, tired and battered, Elora's only desire was to embrace her mate and kiss her baby, but her eyes widened as she walked into her pack. Everyone is in fear as they try to make out what has just happened.

Elora's pack had been ambushed while she was away. Bodies were seen on the floor, covered in blood.

She ran to her quarters and fell to her knees with a pain in her heart, screaming as she saw her mate on the floor with a pool of blood under him.

"Who? Who did this?" she yells at one of the men as he cries with blood on his hands and face. "Santiago. He... he came with men and... I'm sorry, alpha. They were shifting onto these large creatures and killing our woman. We tried to fight them, but they were too many." he says as he falls to his knees.

Elora runs to her mate's side and sobs as she hugs his lifeless body. "No... Mateo, No. Please, baby, wake up. WAKE UP!" she cries inconsolably, making everyone drop their gaze sadly. "MATEO!" she yells, pressing her head on his chest as she continues to cry.

She glances toward the crib and stands abruptly, sprinting toward the crib, "Abbie. Abbie...Where is she? Where is my daughter? Where is she?" she yells, glancing at the man with fury. "Alpga... I don't know." she lifts the man off the floor with her magic and strangles him.

"I... don't... Know, alpha, I swear. We were all trying to fight the enemy off. I didn't see who came in." he says, making Elora angrier.

She yells at the top of her lungs in frustration, making her aura explode onto a massive white mass around her, making her hair flow upward. Everyone around her flew, making them crash onto walls, knocking over furniture, and breaking everything in their way.

Her eyes changed into a white glow. She was so angry that it clouded her thoughts, not giving way to her wolf to merge. She saw red as anger took over her, ready to seek blood. She fists her hand, disintegrating the warrior before her, converting him into tiny particles of ashes, and making everyone gasp.

She drops on her hands and knees, crying as she closes her eyes in agony. "ABIGAIL!... Mateo, I'll find our baby, I swear. I'll never stop looking for her, baby, I swear." she says as she cries, fisting her hands in anger and pain.

"And she never did... she never stopped looking for you, Abbie. We never stopped looking for you," Queen Elena says as I come out of my trance. Elora reached out, wiping my cheeks,  making me realize I was crying.

"I... I was scared to meet you. I thought maybe you didn't want me. I was scared that maybe you had forgotten me or didn't want me anymore or."

"Mi niña... why would I ever forget about you? I've searched through every corner of our land. If I had known you were here... I would have come long ago. I'm sorry it took me so long to find you. I'm so sorry, Abbie." (my girl), she says, wiping my tears again and engulfing me with a tight hug.

I couldn't help it. My emotions got the best of me as I sobbed in her arms like a little kid. For the first time, I finally have my mom.  I don't ever want to let go. I've waited all my life to feel her warm hug, and she is finally here, hugging me. It's as warm as I had always imagined it would be.

She runs her hand softly through my hair, sobbing in my arms as well, letting me express my tears. Hunter looks between us with tears, sighing as he winks at me when I look his way. I mouth him silently, "Thank you," making him nod as he winks again.

I know Matissa is up to no good, and I'm not sure how dangerous the situation will be when I finally have to confront her, but I do know one thing... as long as I have Hunter, Anthony, and my new family, nothing she does will make me feel defeated.