He's My Nut-Case

AUTHOR'S NOTE: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL SCENES

AUTHOR'S NOTE: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL SCENES. IF YOU ARE NOT OF AGE🔞🔞🔞 OR YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THESE TYPES OF SCENES, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM READING ANY FURTHER AND SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER IF AVAILABLE. OR- KINDLY WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPLOAD. FOR THE REST OF YOU, ENJOY! 😏😏😏

♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨

Abbie's POV

It wasn't long before Henry and the boys came in. Just like that, they took the old couch and brought in the new one.

I couldn't stop smiling from ear to ear as I saw the new L-shaped sofa in our living room space. It was so cool.

Hunter had a bright smile on his face, looking so proud. I couldn't help but admire my big, crazy lug! He's such a nut-case, but I love him. I freaking love him.

Once we had the place set up, Hunter helped me clean up quickly. We sat up the cookies and brought out more snacks and drinks.

Hunter ordered pizza and Chinese takeout, and of course, nachos with slovthe works for him, meaning me, because I love stealing his food, especially Mexican food.

We sat at the center of the new sofa, with me in the middle. Hunter was to my left, and Anthony to my right. He had long ago fallen asleep while Hunter and I continued to watch movies and eat popcorn.

We had completely different tastes when it came to our eating habits. My popcorn boll was mixed with chocolates and candies. His was covered in butter, and every time he popped some popcorn in his mouth, he grabbed a few rounds of jalapeños, eating them together with his popcorn, making me chuckle.

When he noticed Anthony was asleep in my arms, he slowly got up, pressing his finger to his lips in a shushing gesture, making me smile. He lifted Anthony into his arms effortlessly and took him to his room, with me following behind.

After we tucked him in, we made our way back to our room. I was exhausted from today's events. And as happy as I was about what occurred during the last few hours, I still haven't forgotten that I must figure out what is happening.

I cracked my neck to ease the tension on my neck and stretched my arms with a slight moan, making Hunter chuckle. He hugged me from behind me, pressing his chest against my back and kissing my mark.

Instantly, my body filled with our spark's heavenly feel, making me become aroused. I tilted my head back against his shoulder, allowing him to caress my body as he began to lift my shirt off of me. He slowly trailed his fingers over my skin, causing a trail of electricity behind every touch.

I bit my bottom lip, suppressing a moan as he began to lick my mark, leaving a trail of wet kisses behind. He made me bend over slightly on the bed as he kissed my shoulders, then my back, slowly going lower and lower until he reached my waist. I gasp as he turns me.