Working Up a Plan

(King Arturo)♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨

(King Arturo)
♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨

Abbie's POV

"I... uh... I think we should give them privacy, don't you agree, son?" the king says, patting Hunter on his shoulder as I lock eyes with my mother.

"We'll give you some privacy. If you'll excuse us," Hunter says, nodding his head politely and following behind the king.

The three of us, Luna Elora, Queen Elena, and I, are still shedding tears of joy as they walk away.

"I will be in the wine tasting room; take your time, Love. You need to get to know your mom and aunt. I love you," Hunter's mind links me, making me tearfully sigh. "We love you, Abbie." Titus says, making my heart warm.

"Hey!" Merida says, making him chuckle. "I love you too, my love," Titys says, making Merida swoon. I mentally roll my eyes. They both act so damn hard and tough, but around each other, Titus and Merida are biggest love-sick pups.

I can't help but smile like the Kool-Aid man as Elena and Elora hold my hands. "Thank you, Hunt, I love you. And you too, Titus." I mind-link back, making Merida and Titus whimper joyfully.

"Queen Ele,"

"Oh, sweetie. It's Auntie. Call me Auntie Elena." she says, making me chuckle as I continue to cry. I sniffle, getting caught off guard when Elora suddenly r4aches out to wipe my tears.

"Auntie? Oh, she is so freaking awesome! Abbie, your aunt is freaking awesome." Merida says, making me agree.

"She's the best!" I say, sighing as I look between them, allowing more tears of joy slowly trail down my cheeks.

"Stop it, you bitch.. You're making me cry!" Merida tells me, crying hysterically, making me burst into a joyful, tearful laughter.

"Auntie. I... where do I start." I say, looking between them.

"You saw your dad... didn't you?" Elora... my mom... finally speaks just above a meal cholic whisper. She has such a sweet voice. Not at all what I expected. Everyone always said she was fierce, and her aura was so powerful that she made people tremble just by being in the same room as her.

But all I saw was a beautiful woman... If I may correct myself, two gorgeous women. "I did. Was he my real dad... like, I mean.... My real, real dad?" I asked, feeling a pang in my heart. He was so handsome and strong. How could someone like Santiago over power him? I have to find out what it was that made him have so much strength to over power my dad.

Because from what I saw... my dad was one of the most powerful wolves in all of existence. Maybe I can find something in the book that can help me... I have to find out.

"He was. And there's not a day that's gone by where I have not thought of you and him. I loved your father with all of my heart and soul, Abbie. It's hard for me to explain, but... Our connection was far more than a mating bond, Abbie. Far more." she says, making my tears fall as I looked toward where Hunter had walked away. I felt the same connection with him. Its inexplicable, but I just know it. We connect to each other far more than our mating bond. I feel it.