Chapter Six: The Bottle

Hyunjing was panicking, what was he supposed to do now? he wasn't expecting it to be Felix, but he wanted it to be right? otherwise why would he text him then?

"Damn it" He said to himself, he didn't have a reason or excuse to text him, he pretty much stalked his profile until he figured it out it was Felix's... How is he going to explain that?

---------------------------
Hyunjin:
- Felix? It's this you?

Felix:
- Hey, um
- Yes, how did you know?

Hyunjin:
- I saw you liked my story and got curious

Felix:
-Amazing detection skills uh?

Hyunjin:
- Nah really
- Just texting you to let you know...
- I took you bottle, i'm sorry

Felix:
- Oh, don't worry about it
- I didn't realize haha

Hyunjin:
- I can give it to you tomorrow
- It's that okay?

Felix:
- Yes sure
- Thank you

---------------------------

"Uff, what a save!" Hyunjin thought to himself, he remembered the bottle of water, great excuse to text him, right?... But why did he need an excuse? Why was this so important? Why was he so excited to see Felix tomorrow?

..........

Next morning Felix couldn't hide the smile, he was excited, but also scared... Why was Hyunjin texting him about his bottle? Couldn't he just take it to school and gave it to Felix without having the need to text him. Or did he want to text Felix? Nah! The blonde boy kept walking to school, daydreaming about the motives behind Hyunjin's actions.

As he entered the school premises he kept just thinking, he didn't even realize when he crashed with someone's back, he fell back on his butt. It was painful, he didn't realize what was happening, one moment he was walking looking at the floor, next moment he was sitting on the floor, he looked up confused to see the long black hair boy in front of him, Hyunjin leaned down, smiling, he was smirking actually.

- "Already falling for me?" - The beautiful boy said, Felix could feel his face getting hot, he figured his face turned red, he shook his face and tried to get up, Hyunjin offered his hand and lifted him up.

-"I'm sorry, didn't see you there" - Was all Felix could say without sounding too excited and embarrassed at the same time.

Hyunjin kept smiling at him, staring at him.

"No worries, i was waiting for you, didn't know you would appear just as i was thinking of you" - He said softly, a few seconds later his eyes widened, did he just admitted that he was thinking of Felix?

-"You were?"- The blonde boy asked innocently

- "I was" - He said.

But wait, what was he? waiting for Felix? o thinking about Felix? He didn't really asked a precise question, it could mean anything, right?

-"Here, thank you, it helped me a lot" - The tall boy said, giving Felix his water bottle, he seemed sad

-"Did it? if it helped you that much... you should keep it!"- Felix said with a smile on his face. The boy smiled back, Hyunjin was lost in his eyes, couldn't look at anything else.

-"You don't care?" - He asked softly, looking at the bottle

Behind Hyunjin, Felix noticed his friends, it was Jeongin and Jisung, both trying so hard not to run towards him in excitement. Felix blushed at the idea of people watching him. Hyunjin noticed the change in the blonde boy's face, he looked back to see the other two boys, they quickly turned around, pretending not to be staring at them, failing completely.

-"Don't mind at all, i think it's destiny was belonging to you, besides... now you have something that reminds you of me" Felix said and patted his shoulder as he walked pass the tall boy and walked slowly to his friends. Still trying hard not to jump on him, failing as well.

Hyunjin just stared at the moment, why was Felix walking that slowly, it's that ofter how he walked? or was Hyunjin perception of time just slower with him?
Was Felix doing this on purpose? making Hyunjin stared at him like that? He snapped out of it, turned his eyes to the bottle, opened it and drank some water, all of the sudden he felt really thirsty.

Minho caught his attention walking towards him.
-"What is that? What was that?"- He asked pointing at Felix talking in the distance with his friends, they were giggling like teenagers girls gossiping.