Chapter Twenty One: We are here for you

Hyunjin and Jisung were walking out of class just as they saw Seungmin and Minho waiting for them, they walked together towards the school's doors, the day was over, finally. Seungmin said he would wait for Changbin, just a Hyunjin would wait for Felix.

They other couple were deciding whether to stay or leave and ran away together and be all romantic, and as they planned on leaving, Minho saw Jeongin running towards them, his face showed desperation.

-"GUYS!!"- He yelled, now everyone was looking at him -"Hey Jeong, you okay? what is it?"- Jisung asked catching the boy who was out of air.

-"Felix"- He said, catching his breath, Hyunjin got next to him, grabbing him by the shirt -"What about Felix?"- He asked, fear in his voice.

-"Changbin"- Jeongin said after, now everyone was confused, Hyunjin let go of him, now asking about both Changbin and Felix, Jeongin was unable to say more than one word

-"Matt!"- And with that Jisung grabbed him by the face and yelled -"JUST SAY IT ALREADY"- Minho grabbed his hand, pulling him slowly away from the boy who was now able to speak properly.

-"Matt showed up, Changbin beat him, Police got involved, Felix and Changbin in principal's office, Matt arrested"- He said all in on sitting, leaning forward, again without air, all the boy exchanged looks and ran towards the principal's office, all but Jeongin, who walked behind them accepting that he was too tired to run, he would find out later if he missed something.

As they arrived, Changbin was sitting outside, with an ice bag on his right hand, he looked up, they all just starting asking questions, so he told them to calm
down and let him explain.

-"I get it, Hyunjin, i understand why you wouldn't leave Felix alone, that guy is messed up"- He said shaking his head -"I swear, they way he moved towards Felix, the way he talked and looked at him"- He face, disgusted, it made Hyunjin fear for Felix.

-"I don't think we really know how much he hurt Felix, the way he was just powerless, frozen, he couldn't move, he seemed trapped in whatever Matt did to him, i swear, if ever see him again, i'm not letting anyone stop me from killing him"- He said sitting back down Seungmin sat next to him checking his hands, his knuckles were swollen and blood was everywhere, Minho suspected it wasn't all his.

-"Where is Felix?"- Hyunjin asked kneeling down in front of Changbin.

-"As the teacher showed up and broke us apart, so did the police, they seemed to know Matt, they grabbed him and left, we were brought here, I explained the story of the fight to the principal, Felix didn't talk much"- He said, the idea of Matt being taken by the police made Hyunjin feel better already -"The things is, apparently, the principal was aware of this, of Matt"- Changbin said, everyone looked shocked.

-"What do you mean?"- Jisung asked.

-"He said that he believed us, as Felix's parents called to inform the school of his possible stalker, they were looking after Felix without him even knowing"-Changbin said just as the door opened, Felix and the principal were coming out of the office.

-"Boys"- The principal said looking at all of them -"Everything has been handled, Felix is safe, Matt has been arrested, you guys are okay"- He said smiling, -"As for you, this will be the only time i'll let you walk out of fight without punishment" - He said looking at Changbin, who smiled and nodded.

After the principal left, everyone waited for Felix to talk, he simply looked at Hyunjin, tears in his eyes, as soon as the tall boy hugged him, Felix broke down, letting everything he held back out. Changbin came closer and hugged the two boys, Jisung did the same, and eventually it turned into a big group hug.
-"We are here for you"- Seungmin said. They all agreed, embracing the hug.

-"Who touched my butt?"- Minho asked, Felix cracked laughing, and with him everyone did.

.................

It was Friday so the guys decided to hangout after school, and considering the events earlier in the morning everyone agreed that both Felix and Changbin needed some distractions.

The news eventually reached Chan and Jamie's ears, they called the group of friends and invited them to Chan's house, his parents were making food in the backyard, food for everyone, as Chan requested.

As soon as Felix walked inside Jamie gave him a big hug, he could feel she was trying not to cry, holding her breath, the boys walked past them, saying hi to Chan, he gave Changbin a big hug, thanking him for protecting his best friend, Changbin was getting all sorts of cheers throughout the day.

Felix hugged Chan, he missed him, even though it wasn't long, not having him during that whole thing it made Felix realize how important Chan was to him. Eventually all the boys walked back to the backyard, Chan's mom saw them and smiled, greeting them all, but as soon as she saw Felix, she moved towards him, embracing him tightly, Felix enjoyed it, it reminded him of his mom, Chan's dad did the same.

It warmed Hyunjin's heart to see them being like that with him, he felt relieved knowing Felix had people caring for him like family. The boys gathered around siting on the table, there was so much food, drinks and also desserts.

The afternoon went smoothly, everyone had a lot of fun, and as the night fell, Chan's parents left and went inside, so they boys starting mixing some alcohol without them knowing, Minho and Seungmin's ability to be discreet was pretty good whenever they wanted.

Felix finally felt good, he was next to Hyunjin, their hands tangled beneath the table, he saw Jisung and Minho giggling, stealing a few kisses from time to time.
Chan felt relaxed as well, making Felix feel good, he was constantly worried about him, but now, after everything ended, he just felt relaxed and was enjoying time with his girlfriend and friends.

Felix felt Hyunjin hand let go of him to grab his drink, but as he took a sip he switched hands, his right hand turned back, but instead of grabbing his hand, he put it on his thigh, Felix straightened his back, trying to be discreet, but Hyunjin grip hardened, and something else felt straining, it wasn't his back.

Felix breathed in, Hyunjin looked at him from the corner of his eye, taking another sip, he smirked, the blonde boy was blushing hard, he knew the alcohol had something to do with it, but it was mostly his hand, that now he moved back and forth on his thigh.

They locked eyes, Hyunjin constantly switching between his eyes and his lips, Felix noticed, biting his lower lip, Hyunjin swallowed.

-"I think it's time for Felix to get some rest, it's been a rollercoaster of emotions today"- He said standing up and bowing to everyone and dragging Felix with him, the blonde boy only had time to wave goodbye to his friends.

Minho and Jisung were smiling proudly, they knew, especially Minho, he could read Hyunjin's intentions miles away. Jisung simply noticed Felix red face and something else.

Chan seemed disgusted, he knew what they were going to do, and as Felix being his little brother it was so cringe. He shook his head as Jamie teased him, she was happy for the boys.

-"Sure... He will get anything but rest tonight"- Jeongin said, Jamie gasped, Chan cringed and everyone else just laughed.

Hyunjin dragged Felix all the way to the door, before opening it and leaving, he pulled the boy closer and gave him a kiss, it was desperate, needy, and Felix let himself go into it, giving all control to the tall boy.

-"Let's go back to your house"- Hyunjin said out of air, Felix nodded, and they left.