Chapter Eighteen: Do you like me?

-"Just say what you want to say and go the fuck away from me"- Felix said, he kept walking towards his house. Matt followed him. Felix didn't dare to look at him, too many memories would come back, painful ones.

-"Can you slow down? There's a lot to talk about, and i can't talk a lot and walk this fast"- Matt said out of air.

-"God! Just say it, Matt. Please, i don't want you here"- Felix yelled, he stopped walking, looking back, he was right, seeing Matt just made him want to throw up, he felt disgusted with himself.

-"Look, i know i have a lot to apologize for, i know i'm the last one you want to see right now, but i'm not here because of us"- He said, his voice softened with each sentence he said, did he seem honest? how could he? Felix knew not to trust him.

-"I was sent here to look for you, to take you back to Australia, Felix... Rachel has been diagnosed with cancer, leukemia"- He said, Felix felt his legs shake, his heart aching, what? so many things at once, but... Rachel?

-"Why would someone sent you of all people to look for me? why didn't my parents just called me?"- He asked, trying his best not to break down, he was slowly failing.

-"I don't know, Felix, your mom personally asked me to come here and tell you everything, to come get you and take you back home, your sister needs you"- Matt said coming closer to him, putting his hand on Felix's shoulder. It didn't make sense, his mom would never do that.

-"FELIX"- Felix looked behind Matt, Hyunjin was coming close, he seemed out of air, did he run all the way here?

Hyunjin stopped in front of the boys, he looked at Matt, looked at Felix, he walked and pushed Matt's hand away from Felix, he stopped in front of him and grabbed his face, his thumbs were wiping his tears, the moment Felix saw him he couldn't hold them in anymore.

-"I don't know what's happening, i don't know what you need, but i'm here, Felix"- Hyunjin said -"I'm here for you, i won't leave you alone"- He continued. His heart racing, he was worried, Felix looked about to break down, and he did, he hugged Hyunjin pulling him closer to him, he was hiding his face on Hyunjin's chest.

-"What do you need?"- He asked whispering into Felix's ear.

-"Take me home"- He said.

Hyunjin didn't hesitate, he grabbed Felix by his wrist and dragged him away from Matt, the boy kept calling them, Hyunjin turned around showed him his finger and then proceeded to take Felix home.

It wasn't long when they arrived, Felix didn't say a word all the way there, and once inside, he went straight to the bathroom, Hyunjin heard him, he was throwing up, the tall boy went for some water, and waited patiently, once the blonde boy got out, he gave him the glass of water and accompanied him to the living room.

-"Thank you"- Felix finally said, taking a sip.

-"Anything for you"- Hyunjin said, smiling softly. They both sat down on the couch.

-"I mean it, thank you for following after me even though i told you not to. Thank you for all those things you said, and especially thank you for taking me home, and coming with me"- Felix said, moving closer to Hyunjin.

-"And i mean it, Lix. I would do anything for you"- He said back, putting his arm around Felix, the blonde boy left the glass on the table and leaned closer to Hyunjin, his head on Hyunjin's shoulder.

-"You need to tell me what's going on"- He said, Felix nodded and told him the story, how he and Matt met back in Australia, how he was close to his family, he is the son of one of his mom's friends. He told Hyunjin how Felix discovered thanks to Matt that he liked boys, and also told Hyunjin how Matt used Felix as a toy, played with his feelings, used it for his own entertainment, emotionally and physically, the more Felix talked, the worse Hyunjin felt, how could someone do something like that to Felix?