''...This Better Be Good...''

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

Squiddo's POV.

Squiddo ran up the stairs and quickly locked the door behind her, watching Ash with a grin as he left. She had to get him and Red to be 'friends' or at least get them to hang out some more! It was hilarious being around the two together - chaotic, but hilarious.

Unfortunately, she knew little to nothing about making friends, as her and Ash's friendship had started on pure awkward luck, as she had saved him from burning down the coffee shop on his first day.

She laughed off her thoughts and decided to contact another friend. They may be on at this time, although early for them, so it was worth a try.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Squiddo:

Kab

Kab

Kab

Kab

Kab

Kaboodle:

I was sleeping bitch ._.

Squiddo:

Idc get on VC!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kaboodle eventually joined the VC. "Alright Squiddo, this better be good cuz it's like 3am right now and you woke me up..."

"It is I promise!"

"What is it then?" Kab asked.

"Ash has made a friend! Well- kind of-"

Kab didn't say anything for a moment, and Squiddo even had to check if she was muted.

"Oh my fucking god hell has frozen over!" she cried suddenly, "But what do you mean by 'kind of'?"

"Well you see," Squiddo began "Well- Ash finds him really annoying-"

"Easy solution: "accidently" cause them to meet each other all the time, they'll start to like each other more if they hang out more frequently," Kab told her,

Great. Now Squiddo had to figure out how to form a friendship out of two equally stupid and chaotic idiots. This was going to be difficult!

"Yeah but how do I get them to hang out? I don't even have a way of contacting the other guy!"

"That doesn't matter," Kab reasoned, "Just drag Ash around the city on the weekends, you'll bump into this guy somehow!"

Kaboodle and Squiddo talked for a few more hours, discussing ways that they could get the two to meet. Squiddo ended telling her how they met Red, and his name. They decided that the best plan would be to invite both of them over to her apartment, but not tell them that the other would be there! What could possibly go wrong?

"Anyways, I'm going back to bed, cya Squiddo!" Kab eventually said sleepily.

Squiddo had almost forgotten the Australian time zone was so far behind hers, nevertheless, she still needed help, and didn't want Kab to go.

"Wait Kab no i ne-"

She had already left the call.

What the hell was she supposed to do now?!

Squiddo sighed and checked her messages. Ash had messaged her a few times over the hours, and she remembered how long it had been. Whoops. She just hoped he didn't think much of it. She turned off her PC and got ready to sleep. She'd start the plan tomorrow, but for now, she had to focus on getting some sleep.

She turned out the light and closed her eyes, how would she pull this off?

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

HOLY SHIT HOW DID WE GET LIKE NEARLY 150 READS IN LEGIT 4 DAYS- TYSM!

Anyways what did y'all think of our first Squiddo POV and the new character? :D

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █