𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑹𝑶𝑫𝑼𝑪𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

HELLO YOU BEAUTIFUL SOULS!
You just started reading my first ever english book. (so please bear with me)

When Hogwarts Legacy came out I started to wonder how would ancient magic look in Harry Potter (golden trio) era. I hadn't seen much books like this (if I missed something good please send a link to me, thank u <3) so I decided to write it myself.

I hope it will be alright, however as I said this is my first english book, which means I am not a native speaker...So PLEASE if you see any mistake don't be scared to correct me. But that doesn't mean you have right to be rude. (If i see mean or rude comments you can say your goodbye). Let's be nice to everyone.

NOW LETS TALK ABOUT THE STORY:

-It takes place from 5th to 7th year (Harry's 3th and 5th) and little bit after Hogwarts battle. Reader will be referred to as female and your surname is Tenley. You are same year as twins, golden trio is younger. You are Gryffindor for the sake of story.

- Reader has Ancient magic, however like in game you have to go through keepers trials to learn about it more. (it will be a little more but i don't want to spoil anything)

- You are kind but you can also be sassy. You will seem little secretive or mysterious due to some things that will happen. You will do everything to keep your loved ones safe and protected. I feel like our characters has adventurous soul and can use a quick thinking.

- As we know Fred is flirty and funny guy, however you won't be together immediately. Lot of things will be new for you and you will have a lot of work to do so it will take a while. I'll try to do a lot of fluff and sweet moments, cuz I am a sucker for it. There might be some spicy parts, but I don't know if I'll write smut. I will put warnings for things that might be uncomfortable and triggering.

- Your birthday will be on 29th January, because I feel a bit better when a reader is older due to the trials.

-Also I will describe Hogwarts more from the game than movie, however I like some things better like Moving staircase etc. So if you'll feel confused let me know, I will probably add a map later for better orientation <3

KEYS TO READING:

Y/N - your name
Y/M/N - your middle name
Y/N/N - your nickname
Y/E/C - your eye colour
Y/H/C - your hair colour
Y/F/C - your favourite colour
Y/F/F - your favourite food
Y/S/C - your skin colour
if i will add something new in chapters i will write the key in specific chapter.

This is probably all, I will be happy if you will comment (I love reading comments). You can like the chapters or you can send me a message.

Thank you and i hope you'll enjoy the story.

With love

— M <3