chapter 2

TAE's POV

I'm in my car going to university scrolling through my phone. I fucking hate it going to that place doing same thing again and again. Can anyone beileave it? I'm going for the second time in college for the fucking sake of a useless degree. what I'm gonna do of a useless paper when I'm literally handling my own company right now.

But just because my hyung blackmail me with his so called tears which didn't effect me a bit but still I got agreed and of course for having some fun I tolerate this useless shit. my thoughts broke when car stopped in front of university.

I wore my sunglasses and tug my hands in my pockets and driver open the door for me and bow down and I  step out of my car and as usual whole university eyes on me Specially girls. I smirk and make my way inside , a girl I think I knew her name Irene yeah it is, anyway she is  so clingy everytime taehyung this Taehyung that but my one stare and her mouth zip up that's The power I hold.

In university only fews know about being me a mafia king But I don't care as whole university eventually scared of me without knowing about mafia stuff because of my nature and dark aura. Fucking cowards

Before I reach her she come running to my way while I roll my eyes in annoyance. I swear to God if she is not my cousin I would have already kill her. She come in front of me and slide her hair behind her ear while smile widely, blushing.

What the fuck I didn't even do anything. Why the hell she is blushing? She come forward to hug me but I show her my palm, stopped her on her track. What does she think of herself?

I intimate with her few times that doesn't mean I let her touch me? Fucking no way I don't like skin ship at all It's just the matter of fucking, in those times too I tied hands and legs of girls so that they can't touch me.

But this girls has another level of brain cells since I fucked her she roaming around saying I'm her boyfriend. Till now I fucked numerous girls to release my tension but I don't have a single girlfriend.

And I don't care about this Irene girl too  I'm a playboy and I want different girl different day. Every girl whom I fucked call me her boyfriend. What can I do to those brainless girls. They irritates me to the extent I have to kill them.

But this Irene is my favorite uncle's daughter That's why right now she is in front of me smiling like an idiot.

"Tae good morn-" I cut her words annoyed, my mood is already  not that good because of that useless maid in the morning and now this clingy girl.

"How many time should I tell u not call me by nicknames?" She frowned her eyebrows like I said this for the first time and she is hurt. Seriously

I told her before calmly too and even warn her but this is the last time I'm gonna tell her nicely and  next time I handle in my way which she don't like for sure.

Seriously what does she think of herself?even my dad has no right to call me by nicknames then who the fuck she is.

"But i-" I again cutt her off by hard glare and said harshly,

"What but? Last time Irene last warning don't. ever.call .me.that."
She looked down and fisted her palm and slowly nodded her head whole university is  watching the drama. Irene wants to make fool of herself  infront of everyone and everytime when she is infront of me. what can I do? some times she cross her limits.

"And don't come in front of me till I call you."She again nodded her head.

tsk tsk what a fool still standing in front of me shameless bitch. I don't curse girls without any reason she is a total rich brat bully girls who try to flirt with me. After knowing I don't even like her presence she still give herself to me evertime.