chapter 29

TAE's POV (same night 2:30am)

I come out of the car and look at her window from outside of the mansion her room light is on that means she is still awake and I know it's because of her isonomia. I entered inside mansion and go upstairs to her room sigh before knock the  softly.

After a minute she opened door of a room with frown on her pretty face wearing night suit look like cute pumpkin.

"Tae! you're here at this-" she couldn't complete as I hugged her without saying anything wrapping my hand around her waist. she also didn't asked anything and   hugged me back slowly with her small hands.

I need this ,I need her badly only she can calm me down I knew that, even her presence make me feel calm.

I sighed and rest my head on her shoulder pulled her closer to me more  by her waist. I close my eyes feeling her fingers on my hair massaging my scalp slowly making me calm.

"Bear?" She softly uttered as I snuggle more into her and hummed.

"Are you drunk?" Her question is valid as I didn't come to her at this late but what can I do? I just want to see her face as my mind is blowing up and she is my angel who always give me mental peace.

"A little." I replied as I drink a little while ago but I'm not that drunk. She tried to break the hug but I refused.

"Please one minute more." She sighed and run her fingers in my hair as I tighten my hold around her.

I'm in very bad mood a as i kill that oldy a while ago after knowing who kill my mom from that old man, it's non other than my own father he killed her himself because she doesn't want me to become criminal just like that man. I didn't knew he runs many illegal Bussiuss like human tracking behind my back.

He is the real monster behind the mask of innocent man.

I got to know that too that he is not my biological father he is my step dad, he is real brother of my biological father. He killed my father for the throne of Mafia king back than, then he marry my mom forcefully so that he can make me his puppet after being mafia king. He can't kill me as all the properties and company is on my name.

Mom must be got to know about his crimes and so she planned to run away with me from this bastard but he himself kidnapped my mom and kill her then trained me to become mafia and I'm too agreed with him as i want to know who killed my mom and took revenge.

But he took advantage of me so that he can rule world through me but I'm not someone who will listen to anyone not even my father who is not even my real father.

I was misunderstood everything for years that dad must be coward for not being able to save his wife even after being mafia king but I didn't know he is The one who killed his unborn child and wife with his own hand he can't be coward he is fucking useless shit.