chapter 4

Irene is burning in jealousy. Tae didn't even glance at her and for yn he wanted to be friends with her. from childhood she likes taehyung but watching his success and power he hold, she wanted to become his so that she can also become queen.

from the time of high school Irene is after taehyung like a puppet trying to catch his attention by wearing revealing cloths and one day in university fest she tried to seduce him and that day they had sex. she thaught that taehyung now give her some attention but nothing changed. she tried to act cute too but he always felt irritated but she is not going to give up. she is obsseed with his so much wealth and power.

irene father is also business man but kim enterprises is much more successfull than her father company as she can't even compare.

since yn came in university every boy drooling over her. she is already jealous because of that and now when taehyung also show interest in her she can't help but hate her. yn is getting all attention including taehyung.

TIME SKIP (one week later)

YN's POV

now it's one week that kim taehyung isn't leaving me alone always irritates me in the lecture,In cafeteria,in garden,in library,roof top, he is stuck to me like a leach and just for mere friendship?

like dude there are thousands of girls in this university. why me? Urghhh because of that jerk nobody is approach me.

I can't understand why everyone is scared of him.

Okay I understand that he hold some power I mean I know he is The kim Taehyung no.1 youngest business tycoon in the world but that doesn't mean he is gonna kill them right? absolutely no he is such a sweet heart I meaning can't deny the fact that he is playboy but he didn't touch anyone without their consent.

That I can  say about him after being with him for a week.

he is always roaming around me but in safe distance. he didn't touch me without my permission.
like I remember he one day told me to handshake but I refused he was like okay such a gentlemen he is.

I observed every girl in this university is his fangirls. always call him oppa behind his back. but
he always got annoyed by girls when they even call his name. then why he is behind me for just friendship?

I have no problem in friendship. I going to accept it on the third day only but girl name Irene threatened me to stay away from him. she said she is his girlfriend but I doubt that I didn't for once seen taehyung with her. I think she is one of the fangirls who are jealous of me.

but I didn't do anything it's taehyung who wanted to do friendship with me and I think because of these girls I can't refused to his friendship proposal.

I am in university corridor Going for my lecture thinking these stuffs. lia has different lecture so we parted our way just then I bumped on something or someone hard i close my eyes to kiss the floor but I feel secured in two arms around my waist saved me from falling i open my eyes slowly.
And boom yes it's my heart which beating like bullet train i can feel his heartbeats too. it's
.
.
.
.
.
Kim Taehyung

we are staring at each other then I flinch when his phone ring i come to my senses and clear my throat when he slowly release me from his grip. I stand still and look at him when he said,

"Princess carefull,where is your mind?and where are you going?"

"l-lecture hall"

"hmm go carefully and I am coming too after taking this call ok"

I nodded my head and he give me smile before go to attend the call.
I tapp my cheeks to shoo away the blush which crept on my cheek because of his nickname. I don't know but I like when he call me princess.my dad also use to call me that i shook my head to get away the butterfly in my stomach because of his nickname and make
my way to lecture hall.

today I have to accept his friendship too. I put my hand on my chest where is heart and sighed why it's beating too fast. God knows

AUTHOR's POV

Taehyung accept the call and his whole aura change which is one sec ago had with yn. eyes turned dark and lips form smirk. he said in his deep and husky voice sends cills down the spine to other person on the call who gulp,

Tae- is work done jimin?

Jimin- yes KT in basement

Tae- hmm I am coming take care of him for sometime.

Jimin smirk when he understand what he meant.

Jimin- sure

Then taehyung cut the call and make his way to lecture hall.

He enter the like he owns this place without professor permission.practically he owns this place but....... leave it.yn look at him and sighed. It's always mystery to her why Professor didn't scold him.

taehyung come and sit beside yn.
yn like always ignore him and concentrate on lecture after few mins he slightly tap her shoulder.
she sighed not now please, like always he irritates her in lectures too. she didn't look at him.after five mins he again tap.she took a deep breath and look at him. He smile softly and whisper,

"Hey princess"

Seriously just for this agin just for this he disturb her, how can she not curse him.

"Shut up jerk"

He chuckle and look ahead how he gonna tell her she look adorable with angry red face. How much he enjoy by only seeing her.
angry bird

He just come here to meet her. he also have to take care of his guest in basement who is waiting for him. But his princess can't understand that right?

He stand up and about to go when yn look at him confused .where he is going in between lecture?only if she knew

"Where are you going?"
Tae smile and patted her head lighty.just now she is angry bird and now when he is Going. Isn't she should be happy?

"I have work."

yn made o face and he again said ,

"and don't miss me much princess" He said wriggling his eyebrows. she scoff and look at professor again.he laughs and shook his head Making his way out
the lecture hall. professors don't have courage to stop him when he comes when he goes knowing very well who he is.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued....

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Please vote and comment if you like the story.

Thank you for reading *bow*