chapter 31 🔞

AUTHOR's POV

They had their dinner while they all tease the shit out of yn after seeing hickeys making her looking like whole tomato in front of them whereas taehyung was just eat quietly like nothing happened.

Right now they are in backyard where a swimming pool and a beautiful garden is present. They all are discussing about where to go tomorrow.

"Let's go to manjanggul lava tube, what's say?" Jimin suggested as he listen about this place few times and look at them to say something as namjoon nodded.

"It's a good idea and after that we can go hamdeok beach." Namjoon said as everyone agreed excitedly  except taehyung and suga who boringly nodded to whatever they are planning to do from an hour and finally agreed on something.

"Irene you should go and sleep now." Jin said to Irene as it's getting late night and temperature is also rising. Irene too nodded they both left.

They are chilling out here since  dinner and now it's almost midnight.

"Jimin I'm sleepy too." Rose muttered to jimin as they both too left after jin and Irene.

"Guys We should also go inside now." J hope said as he got up from his chair and go towards jk to wake him up who dozed off on his chair being tired of running behind yn who stole his banana milk.

Suga and Namjoon already left before as taehyung look at yn while raising his eyebrow. Taehyung was telling her to go inside since an hour because of the cold weather but stubborn her wanted to play truth and dare with them.

Yn sigh and hold his hand making him stand up and go inside with him as he shook his head and follow her behind.

She sneeze as they reached their room making taehyung to frowned. He place his hand on her forehead for checking temperature and sigh. Thank god she didn't got fever or else she must got really good scolding from him.

He made her sit on bed and go towards drawer to get some medicine for her.

"I'm fine tae." She complete her sentence and again sneeze as she sealed her lips together when taehyung didn't answer her and handed her madicine with glass of water with straight face.

She gulp down the medicine and give him back glass of water.

"Tae." Yn called him as He hummed while removing his shirt so that they can sleep.

"You know I'm not sleepy now."

"I know." He uttered and go inside duvet with her as she sighed. For her having cold and all is common as she is sensitive but taehyung always gets serious even if she just sneeze like that.

He pull her closer while placing his hand on her waist as she rest her head on his arm like pillow. He also knew she is not going to sleep as first reason is her isonomia and second is she sleep in afternoon today.