chapter 3

And it's fucking park jimin. what does he wants now? I  took a deep breath and settle on my seat again. he is my best friend and he has a very bad habit of berg inside my office without knock of course. today I'm gonna kill this bastard for sure but he is my left hand in mafia world. It doesn't look good if I kill him myself. should I send my mens? I think about it later seriously.

"KT what are you doing man?" He said excitedly and drop himself on seat infront of me.i scoff.he knows very well I don't like someone berg in my office and he seems to enjoy my irritated face.too bad for him

I can make plan of killing him anytime.but now I am not in a mood.i know he come here for his fucking time pass.

"jimin not now "

I look at felix and Ms beak.who understand what I meant and leave before bow at me and jimin.
Jimin nodded his head to them and smile slightly.then look at me while smile widely.what happened to this clown now.

I ignore him and reading my remaining schedule. I can sense his glare from his small eyes. Shorty

"Yah! Kim taehyung I came here to give you a important news how can you ignore me." Here comes his dramatic ass. I exhale a breath to calm myself down other wise I chope him here.and say in calm voice,

"Tell me park jimin what news "

I tried but annoyance is clearly visible in my voice.i am still reading.then he open his mouth to speak,

"Rose is my girlfriend now can you believe it ." I look at him in surprise then compose my self. actually I am surprise because jimin is after rose for two months now and she finally give him chance why not he is a playboy and mafia too.girl need time man.

"Congrats man finaly your hardwork being appreciated" I mean he work hard by handling that tantrums of girl because I would never handle that.

"Thanks but you have to help me."

"What."

I asked confused about what help I can do to him.

"Hmm can you-"

"For fuck's sake jimin stop blushing and tell me "

"OK I am going on date with rose tonight so umm can you tell me what I do to make her feel special I mean you too encounter with many girls so?"

" so what? I fuck them jimin not pampers them I have only one night stand how can you expect me to help you when you know me?

I said in total annoyance. Did he lost his last brain cells too? How can I help him in those things?

"Woah mam cool I am just asking.why so hyper ?did something happens I mean your dad or that Irene girl did something"

I cool down and told him everything the reason of my stress that hoodie girl.I think he would help me but what he Said made me roll my eyes

"Then fuck like you always do to release your stress"

"I already did it "

"No way in afternoon you are unbelievable man"

"Point is not that jimin point here is that I can't get her out of my mind"

"why you wanted to get her out of your mind? Just fuck her and game finish " I fisted my hand hardly not to throw a punch at his face right here.i close my eyes and took deep breath and I covence myself he don't know anything I have to tell him, cool down taehyung.

"She is not like other girls jimin she is different,I didn't even think of her in that way so speak respectfully about her " last words come out sternly.