chapter 27

TAE's POV

TAE's POV

Right now I'm cuddling with my kid I mean my yn who is in top of me and circling imaginary drawings on my bare chest making me cooed at her cuteness. I comb her silky hair with my fingers and it's late night and she is having problem in sleeping because of her isonomia.

"Tae." She call out looking at me with her beautiful black eyes placing her chin on my chest as I hummed,

"your uncle is not that dangerous,right?" She asked making me smile I know why she is asking this when Irene called and told us about jin hyung that time I told Irene that I'll help her and visit uncle in her house.I need to explain him that Irene love someone and that someone is jin hyunhich Irene doesn't deserve.

But first I'm going to confront jin hyung about this because I don't believe Irene a one percent just because of my princess I got ready to help her but I need to clarify, what if she again planning something.

My yn trusts anyone easily I know that that's why I'm feared if someone tell her about me being underworld king then she is going to leave me and I can't let that happen in this life.

I got to know she has hemophobia (fear of blood) that's why she hates mafias and all but when time comes I myself tell her that who I'm , but not now.

I still don't know about Her parents death even No one know about it, everyone knows that they got into an accident but I don't think so.

"He is not baby, I know him from childhood mafias are only dangerous to their rivals or enemies, they love their families." I told her softly as she listen attentively then scoff.

"You are saying like you are mafia not your uncle." She uttered making me gulp how I'm Going to tell her about me , what if she hates me after knowing im more ruthless then she thinks mafia can be no no I can't let that happen.

"Princess let me handle all this you don't worry and sleep hmm?" I said and rub her back gently.

"But-"

"No buts."

"Bear I'm hungry." She said siting on my stomach making me sigh, I know how much hungry she is. She is just going to make a fuss if I'll not cook anything for her now at this time but going eat a bite that's it.

"Let's go then." I mutter and pick her up in my arms making her giggle. Smile form on my lips watching her laughs. She always complains about me carrying her still she loves it.

I'll go downstairs with her and look at my mens who are guarding there for her security.They bowed and left.

"Tae why there is that much security even inside your mansion." She asked as I put her down on kitchen counter and stand between her legs.

"Because your boyfriend has big name lee yn." She roll her eyes at my reply as I chuckle and pull her closer by her waist making her gasp.

"Don't roll your eyes baby it's makes me hard." I whisper in deep voice as she widen her eyes with red cheeks when she understood the meaning of what I said and push me away from her.