chapter 21

AUTHOR's POV

"You are staying here tonight." Tae is not asking her he told her and walk upstairs to his room leaving both of them confused.

Mr kim clear his throat and Said,

"Come let's sit." He sit on couch in living area yn too sit and smile at him.

"Taehyung is being nice with you right?" Mr kim asked as he is truly concerned about her for Taehyung. His temper and anger issues are something which scares Mr kim too.

"Of course, he is really nice person uncle kim." Mr kim can tell from her eyes how much she loves him but he is afraid what will happen when she got to know the truth that taehyung she knew is only exists for her and for others he is a heartless man who didn't think twice before killing someone brutally.

Mr kim hummed and smile apologlitically to her he can't do anything for her as she is his son happiness which he found after his mother death. He can't snatch it from him or not anyone let it.

"Uncle kim you and tae have some issues right?" Yn asked slowly after some time she want to know to make taehyung understand the thing. She can understand that it's taehyung who is looking cold towards Mr kim when he is trying his best to make it less obvious.

His smile disappear as sigh left his mouth thinking about that.

"It's okay if you are not comfortable." She uttered smiling to make it less awkward. Mr.kim chuckle sadly and replied,

"It's not like that, it's me because of me he lost his precious person in his childhood that's why he is upset with me till now." Mr.kim said and yn can sense longing of son's love in his eyes for years.

"It's aunty, right?" Yn guessed and Mr.kim nodded slowly and sighed heavily.

Something must have happened or else why taehyung don't like Mr.kim but Mr kim also have his side. It's could be some misunderstanding between them which they can't solve till now or we can say no one tried to do so.

Yn look at him sympathetic and set her mind to solve whatever is in between them.

Mr.kim called ajumma and yn look at her frowned but smile when she greeted her with smile.

"Mrs cha show her taehyung's room." Mr kim said and stand up from couch and yn too.

"Master taehyung's room?" Ajumma asked again to make sure what he is saying because poor girl life can be in danger but she doesn't know the whole thing.

"Yes Mrs cha and don't worry she is lee yn." Mr kim reply resuring her as he knew she must be worried.

Ajumma look at her being shock making yn nervous she smile nervously waving her hand at her mumble small hello. Ajumma chuckle at her nervous state that means she didn't recognize her.

Ajumma lean to hug her while yn accept her hug gladly.

"You are small girl back then now look at you all grown up." Ajumma said smiling to her while become more confused.

"Your father used to bring you here sometimes so I know you." She clarify after watching her still not understanding face.

Yn nodded understanding but still can't remember and how can she remember it almost fifteen years ago.

"Come I'll show you master's bedroom."  She uttered and start walking upstairs while yn follow her behind.

Mr kim smile looking at big portrait of taehyung and Mr and Mrs kim and go back to his bedroom with heavy heart.

"This is his bedroom, then good night." Ajumma leave before wishing her.

Yn sigh feeling tired and open door of his bedroom and she nearly scream when she saw taehyung standing half naked only towel wrapped around his waist.