chapter 24

AUTHOR's POV

NEXT MORNING

Yn got ready for university with heavy headache because of crying whole night and sat inside car with emotionless face.

Hana is also noticed her changed in behavior but let her be thinking they must be fight like

She step out of the car and taehyung come to her who is waiting for her to talk. But she ignored him going to their lecture hall.

Taehyung take a breath thinking she didn't saw him coming and go behind her in lecture hall. He come inside and sigh seeing her not sitting on their usual seat.

Taehyung go at last seat and sit down again sighs looking at her. He is feeling irritated now atleast she should tell him what mistake he had done. He hate ignorance especially hers.

Irene smirk looking at them and look ahead  at professor. Her plan worked just she had to play victim card infront of yn now.

Lecture finished as professor left before instructing them about exams next week.

Yn pack her bag and left without glancing at him  now he had enough he can't take her ignorance. He didn't sleep whole night thinking how she will sleep and he can't sleep without her in his arms now it's become his habit.

He go behind her and hold her hand stoping her in track. She close her eyes but didn't look back knowing it's taehyung.

"What is your problem?" He asked and come in front of her still holding her hand.
She look around feeling stares on them as they're standing in corridor taehyung sigh irritatingly and start going towards library while holding her hand.

Yn also didn't protest as for how long she is going to run from  Situation she has to ask him many questions anyway.

"GET OUT!" He shout when he entered making her to close her eyes at his sudden out brust. In a second whole library is empty as he turned towards her and held her shoulders.

"Now tell me princess what happened? Did someone said something to you?" This time he asked softly while yn didn't said anything just look at him blankly.
Taehyung sigh for the nth time in a day he can't figure out what is her problem and she is not ready to say anything.

Now he is getting restless feeling her those eyes which has no feelings for him.  What mistake Did he do?

"Will you speak for God's sake?" He spoke getting annoyed by her zip mouth. He didn't listen her sweet voice from morning like always when she scold him for coming late in lecture.

"Did you know who is Irene?" She open her mouth to asked and look into his eyes directly. Taehyung frowned as what is her work between them.

"Why are you asking about her?"

"Just Tell me." He look at her serious expressions, if Irene Did something then she is dead.

"Yes I know her, and now will you tell me why are you behaving like this?" He asked and tried to hold her hand but she back away from him making him bite his inner cheek for controlling his anger now he is not liking her behavior at all and a tear left from her eyes which she is holding back infront of him.

His all anger vanished in a second witnessing her tear which is his weakness and worry took over him.

"Love, why are you crying?" He asked being concern and confuse at same time. She is just looking at him with teary eyes. He again tried to come close to her but she show him her palm stopping him from come closer.

"Did you s-slept  with her?" She asked looking into his eyes praying in her mind that it's not true she just wanted to hear this from him.

Taehyung froze for a moment after listening to her. He is beyond shock this is not how he is wanted her to know about his playboy side he knew it is gonna hurt her.

"Princess." He slowly called her tried to hold her hand but she back her hand while shooking her head.

"Answer my question first." She firmly said as taehyung couldn't meet her teary eyes and lower his head slowly giving her a nod.

Yn bit her lower Lip to holding back herself from breaking down infront of him. Then look at him with teary red eyes.

"you cheated on me with her?"

Taehyung snap his head at her question and immediately shook his head she is misunderstanding his situation it's all in past.

"No! what nonsense you're saying yn? I never cheated on you I could never." Yn chuckle sarcastically while wipe her tear off and look at him angryly.

"That means you cheat on Irene with me?"
Taehyung look at her in disbelief now from where thie coming from at first place.

Taehyung took a deep breath. He have to handle her softly and now he can't keep her in dark he need to tell her truth.

"Princess I didn't cheated on anyone. Irene is there  before you come into my life and she was not my girlfriend or anyone to me so could cheat on her." He sighed as tears are still rolling down her cheeks and she didn't seem to believe him looking at her still hurtful gaze.

"You are still lying taehyung? You cheated on her with me? Do you know that girl requesting me to leave you alone for her, it makes me feel l-like I come in between you two." She breath out and again wipe her tears which is not stoping. She is feeling like third wheel after Irene told her about them in yesterday party in washroom.

Yn is not someone to believe anyone easily Irene show her some pics of taehyung with her on bed which broke  poor yn's  heart into million pieces.

"Yn who told you this nonsense, I only love you then how Irene come in between us."

" I c-can't with you now, please let's b-break up." Taehyung gulp after listening to her, no he can't live without her. Then clenched his jaw he can't let her go. He have to make her understand that. He look at her coldly and replied,

"No, I can't"

"SHE IS PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD MR.KIM TAEHYUNG  FOR GOD'S SAKE LEAVE ME." She screamed feeling irritated of him as how he still not telling her truth about her pregnancy.

Irene show her pregnancy kit to yn and with fake tears she convince her to leave him for her child sake. And yn seeing her tears melted his broken heart but still she had hope that this not true she wanted to listen to him but when he said he slept with her.

It's broke her completely now she has no option then break up with him for the sake of Irene and her unborn child. Yn is feeling really bad for Irene. Irene got the sympathy that she need from her so that she herself leave him in guilt.

Taehyung couldn't believe his ears what he hear just now.

"It is not possible." He mumble and look at her hopefuly she believe him but she scoff and leave from there.
Taehyung run his hand in hair feeling devasted  this is impossible and groan kicking chair in anger left from there too.

"Irene you are dead because this time you fucked up really bad."
.
.
.
to be continued......

  Don't feel bad if something ends in your   Life instead be happy because after            every ending there Is a new beginning

Please don't forget to vote and comment guys🥺

Thank you for reading 😄 *bow *