chapter 14

TAE's POV

"Now let's puts you to sleep." I uttered softly and lied her on bed gently. And about to lied beside her but she sit up on bed startled me a bit in process.

"I can't sleep tae." She said as she lower her head and sigh sadly. I think she getting sober now.

"I know, but let's try hmm." I said softly and again trying to lied her on bed but she m sat up again.

"But I don't want to sleep."

"And why?"

"Just like that."

"You need to sleep."

"I don't want to."

"But you have to sleep."

"No, I don't have to." I sigh annoyingly at her stubborn self. Doesn't matter she is drunk or not she have to be stubborn as hell.

"Yn" I called her.

"Yes tae." She said softly looking at me all innocent.

"We need to sleep." I uttered sternly. She is all tired still don't want to sleep?

"I don't-" I cut her off in deep voice staring at her.

"I said we need to sleep princess."

"But-"

"Sleep."

"I-"

"I won't repeat yn." I led her down and laid beside her pulling her closer to me then pull duvet over us.

"Tae-"

"Shh sleep."  I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist pull her on my chest and start caressing her back.

"I'm sleepy." She whisper snuggling her face in my neck. I place a kiss side of her head.

"I know." I said as I heard a ting sound of notification on my phone.
I lift my hand and took phone from nightstand carefully.

I open phone and smirk formed on my lips reading jimin's message.
They give good punishment to cha
That his whole future generation can't forget that who is Kim Taehyung. I reply good job and download insta so that I can see what my yn post in it till now. Jk tell me she is on insta and he is her follower. I got furious that day but got relevied that she didn't follow him back.

I look at her found her asleep I smile as I kiss her forehead.

"Sleep well." I whisper and again divert my attention to phone.

I open her I'd and scroll through her posts.

Likes 75.4K  comment 24.1k

Black is ❤️

This photo is of today and I swear only I know how much I am controlling myself.