chapter 9

AUTHOR's POV (half month later)

It's been half month  yn and Taehyung's friendship grewmore stronger. for taehyung It's now more than liking and for her he is like best friend and he too treat lia as his little sister because one day he got to know from yn that lia lose her brother when he is in military and taehyung can understand her pain how does it feel cause taehyung too lost her unborn sibling with her mother. yea she is pregnant when she died

Yn and Taehyung's is like best friends now some time he come to her house and they whole day spent together. Yn too feeling happy since taehyung come in her life she is not feeling that empty but deep down her heart is still injured from her parents brutal death but now she is feeling like everything is going to be fine. Taehyung started to become obsseed with her he want to see her whole day infront of him.

In university he almost kill more then twenty boys who even look at her, without yn knowing of course.
He get jealous of lia too but tolerate since she is like sister to him now and lia also know by her behavior that he likes her that's why she like to tease him he is possessive type of guy.

and taehyung observed so many things about yn like she eat very less and sleep less too and now days she is getting sick often like headache and slighst fever he told her to take her doctor but she refused everytime saying her doctor will check.

yn too get to know taehyung. He is very busy man.why not? handling such a big company is not a small thing.after being tired from work he always come to yn atleast one time in day apart from university.
Yn is feeling weird nowdays like when will she be close to taehyung she feels butterflies in the stomach.maybe or maybe not she knows now that she likes more than just friends him.

||UNIVERSITY||

Yn and lia are in lecture and about taehyung he didn't come today because of some work in company.

On the other side Yn is feeling uncomfortable of the continuously gaze of a new boy who come few days ago. He is always give her his dirty smirk but yn just shrugged it off because till now he neither touch her nor say something to her. 

well taehyung don't have any idea about it cause from few days he is too busy in company and mafia work and yn didn't told him too she know taehyung is very protective towards her.

after lecture everyone is started to pack there and leave the room only yn and lia or that boy name jisung. Both girls were about to leave then jisung come in front of them they stop and look at him with questionable gaze.

"hello my name is jisung and I'm new student here." jisung introduced and extend his hand for handshake towards yn with smile on his face.

Both girls exchange glances then yn turned to him and said,

"Oh um hello my name is yn and she is lia." She introduce herself and lia. Jisung took his hand back feeling embarrassed.

Yn didn't want to feel him more embarrassed just because she feeling uncomfortable around him because he seems nice guy maybe she misunderstood him.

"ok then we should go now."lia exclaimed and yn wrist to left the lecture hall leave him behind.

"I think we should maintain a distance from him,I didn't get good feeling from that new guy." Lia Said as they walk in the corridor.

"yeah! you are right but he seems nice guy." yn agreed with her cause she really feeling like he is staring at her all time but it can be misunderstanding too.

"yn but we don't know him and he looks like some kind of prevert staring all the time."lia said seriously because she know yn trusts people easily.

"yeah" yn nodded, lia is right she is also not getting good vibes from him that means yn is not alone who feeling that weird.