chapter 36

TAE's POV

TAE's POV

I push my hair back in frustration and cut the the call while fisting my hands in anger. I was talking to felix and he informed me that fucking junghoo is again run away from his hiding base where I sent my mens to bring him in seoul infront of me but that bastard is running away like some mouse,coward.

Right now I'm in kitchen making hangover soup for yn. Its twelve pm and she is still sleeping well not her alone almost everyone had hangover last night and even slept late. Only it's me who is in the kitchen and Namjoon hyung who is reading book in garden while sipping his tea.

I pour soup in bowl and jin hyung entered inside kitchen while rubbing his eyes. Today is the wedding of him and he has having headache because of hangover, great

"Good morning." Hyung said and start to make something I don't know.

"It's not morning hyung." I mutter and walk out of the kitchen with soup in my hand as he replied back something but I didn't get to hear what he said it's not like I want to know anyway.

I entered inside room as she is already woke up and sitting on the bed while grabbing her head as I sighed I know she is having headache.

I place the bowl on night stand and stand infront of her while crossing my arms, she look up after senceing my presence and smile cheekily.

I'm feeling like her mom now who is bring hangover soup for her brat daughter who came home late after getting drunk.

And not to forget she is still in my shirt looking so small in my big shirt, only I know how I controlled myself last night only if she was not drunk.

I raise my brow when she stand up on the bed and jump on me while wrapping her legs around my waist and hand around my neck as I stumble a little but hold her securely.

"How can you jump like that? What if you'll got hurt? Huh?" I question her while big frown on my face. Seriously she didn't think twice before jumping?

"I know you will catch me anyway." She shrugged nonchalantly making me shook my head but not to forget my stomach does flip flop because of her.

I sighed and again make her sat on bed and bring soup for her from nightstand make her gulp down whole soup without letting her protest.

"What time it is now?" She asked.

"Twelve thirty."

"What?" I nodded and she laughed nervously before rushed inside bathroom after taking her clothes making me sigh. Now she remembered today is her favorite oppa's wedding within two hours.

Even I can tell downstairs everyone is also running here and there including jin hyung who is supposed to be groom, we warn him not to drink much but let it be, only me and Namjoon hyung didn't drink like no tomorrow because we had to drive.