chapter 10

||XX CLUB|| 12 pm

AUTHOR's POV

Inside the club only staff members and seven famous identities are present and owner of this club is non other than kim Taehyung.

a man is tied up in chair and other six mens are just minding their business completely ignoring sulking and angered jimin and enjoying the private party

Taehyung take a sip of his drink and smirk at jimin who is smiling like an idiot two hours ago and now is here acting like he is being tortured from centuries.

"Hyung free him let him enjoy too." jk said to tae as he mock jimin by grab a girl wrist and made her sit on his lap. Everyone is enjoying seeing jimin struggling to take a sip of a drink. Jimin always make all of them suffer by irritating them now he gets good lesson according to them.

party planned by jimin In which he himself didn't get a sip of drink that's the best punishment Taehyung think of till now for jimin.

"Jungkook you enjoy,jimin is tired of fucking girls and now sleeping peacefully don't you know? call rose and tell her." Taehyung said smirking at jimin who's eyes widen in horror because what he just said jimin knows very well he can do it without thinking twice.

"Kim Taehyung please forgive me I swear from now on I didn't asked felix to cancel your schedule for our parties but don't tell rose anything please." jimin Said showing Tae his puppy eyes which didn't effect tae a bit.

All of them chuckle except Jin who is laughing his ass off seeing two mafias behaving like street enemies.

"Park jimin that is not the only thing you have done and today you are dead." Taehyung said and singnal jk to dial number who is waiting eagerly of tae's command.

Jimin sighed deeply and Said before jk dial number

"Yn" jimin's one word erase taehyung all playfulness at the moment. Taehyung stopped jk all of them looking at the two in confusion what jimin is talking about and why taehyung's is paying attention to only a girl name

"What yn?" Tae said with dead serious expression but jimin is also not gonna tell him this easily. Jimin receive this information about yn just an hour ago himself he wants to tell him anyways but now he will use as his weapon.

"Chill I will tell you first free me and don't you dare tell any lie to my rose otherwise forget what I am gonna tell about yn." Jimin knows yn now his somehow weak point and he understands when his expressions change totally opposite after listening to her name.

But jimin maybe or maybe not knows that poor girl has to face his KT Side which come when he take what he wants.
Taehyung clenched his jaw and ordered gaurds to free him.

"What is happening here taehyung?and who is yn?" jin asked when he sense the tension building in atmosphere they are not talking about random girls with whom they one night stand it's something serious and by watching the seriousness of taehyung face tells there something they didn't know till now.

"Nothing is happening here hyung and yn is my everything and now she is mine,that's it." Tae clear every one. he wanted to tell them but not like this and now he didn't want them to think yn as his one night stand.

jin nodded in response still confused. Taehyung is after a girl?

"But what jimin is talking about?" Namjoon asked seeing tae boring holes in jimin body.

Jimin sat on couch with them and about to take sip of his drink then,

"Speak up jimin." Tae demand and jimin close his eyes feeling irritated. Why this guy is so desperate? It's not a big thing but to freeing himself from taehyung he has to use yn.

"Nothing she has light fever,your mens infront of her house told me." jimin Said simple and made himself comfortable on couch.
Jimin flinch when tae come to him like tiger and  held him by his coller

"WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL ME BEFORE?" Tae shout on his face. Jhope and namjoon try to hold tae back from jimin. suga is sleeping peacefully as usual and jin and jk is still processing what just happened.

"Damnit" Tae curses under his breath and free himself from them,give jimin Last glare and walk out from there.

jimin is catching is breaths then jhope asked,

"Why taehyung is behaving like that?"

Jimin set his clothes and sigh looking at their confused face and told them about yn.

All of them are happy knowing taehyung love someone but only elder is having worried face because he thinking logical question. what about yn's feeling?
jin knows taehyung well if he wants something he get no matter what. That's The reason jin is worried about,big problem comes when yn didn't have same feeling as him or she didn't accept him after knowing he is a mafia king.

||LEE MANSION|| 1:00 pm

Taehyung enter mansion and he saw Hana making something in kitchen after seeing him she come to him and bowed.

"Mr kim you come here at this time? I mean yn is-" Hana said nervously as taehyung is looking here and there he understand she is making porridge for yn.

"How is her fever now,did she ate something?"taehyung asked having his cold face but hint of worries is visible in his voice. hana sigh and look at kitchen before speaking.

"No she didn't ate I made four different types of porridge for her but she didn't like anything." Hana said with feeling worried about yn.á

"hm ok you can go now" He said in cold voice as he made his way upstairs in yn bedroom

"But-" she stopped speaking as he turned towards her and give her a look she bowed down and left.

TAE's POV

I enter her room and first think I see is she's watching something in her laptop on bed probably  watching dramas and eating chocolates seriously chocolates insted of porridge, she has fever and she- I sighed and shook my head in disbelief this girl didn't even notice my presence yet

I stood infront of her arms crossed  soon she realized some one presence in her room and look up from laptop.

"What are you doing here?" she asks in shock while her beautiful eyes are widen but instead of giving her answer I take off her headphone and put laptop aside she just watch me.

Take a sit infront of her on bed I place my hand on her forehead finally sigh in relief that she doesn't have high fever but still she has fever.

I look at her frowned face and questioned,

"Did you took medicine?" She give a small nod still having that face I badly wanted to squeeze her cheeks she looks so adorable but this is not time for all these.

"Good"

"But-"

"Put that chocolate aside and I bring porridge for you to eat." Tae said as he stand up and make his way out

"Tae but I didn't-"

"You will eat and no arguments,"
He ordered sternly before going out.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued....

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Please vote and comment

How is this story is going?

Thank you for reading *bow *