chapter 23

AUTHOR's POV

Driver open door for them as taehyung come out first then hold her hand helping her to come out.

Yn blink because of camera flashes of many reporters who come here after knowing Kim Taehyung is going to attend party with her girlfriend for the first time.

Taehyung smirk and slide his hand on her waist hug her sideways. If we want he can clear their way by those reporters but he want whole world to know who yn belong to.

Yn smile nervously at cameras she didn't encounter with reporters and all it's all new for her.

Taehyung caress her waist and look at her smiling while lean in to her ear and whisper,

"Let's just give them one pose and get inside." He peck her lips and lean back making her eyes widen.

Reporters cannot asked a single question because of taehyung as they knew, he never answer or he don't like to be asked. They knew very well when one reporter try to ask him about his mother they all witness his dangerous side, after that day no one knows about him. Like he got disappear.

So now reporters didn't dare to ask questions to him.

"Tae." Yn Whine whispering for making her blush in front of everyone and told him to get in party.

They enter as taehyung pull her closer by her waist when he saw every man eyes on her because of how beautiful she is looking without any makeup.

They all look away after realizing taehyung is also beside her whereas all girls eyes on taehyung just on girl clenched her teeth seeing them together it's non other than Irene.

"Oh taehyung you came?" Jin greeted him smiling as his gaze went on yn.

"Hello yn!, how are you? I know you didn't know me but I know you." Yn smile awkward to him and reply,

"Hi! Umm I'm fine." She look at taehyung for help as he sighed at jin excitement.

"Princess he is Kim seokjin my hyung and ceo of kim enterprises."

Taehyung introduce him as jin smile looking at him. Taehyung never show like he care about anyone but only jin knows how much he cares it's just he suffer much in small age that's why he become like this.

Yn mouth'O' and nodded while give smile to jin.

"Where is everyone?" Taehyung asked looking around when he didn't find any of them.

"There." Jin pointed towards a big round Table. Taehyung hummed and they three walk to Table.

Jimin notice them coming and stand up from his chair.

"I'm glad you came yn." Jimin uttered to her smiling warmly then look at taehyung who is looking at him coldly jimin ignore him and tell them to take seats.

They settle as yn look at them smiling nervously cause of their stares on her. Why not they finally saw the one who is reason for melting his ice cube heartless heart.

Taehyung bang his fist on table give them a stare and muttered,

"Stop staring." They look away as namjoon clear his throat and look at her smiling.

"Hello yn! my name is kim namjoon, you can call me oppa as well as you are like my sister."

Yn smile looking at his dimple smile and nodded.

"Nice to meet you namjoon oppa."

"And myself jeon jungkook you can call me jk or anything you want." He shrugged as yn chuckle slowly and nodded.