chapter 20

AUTHOR's POV

Taehyung is doing his work while yn again sleeping peacefully on his lap but flinch lightly when door brust open of cabin. Taehyung sigh in relief when yn didn't wake up.

He glare at jimin who's mouth hung open looking at veiw.

"you both are-"

"Fucking lower your voice." He growls lowly while glaring at him. Jimin always do something to make his blood boils.

Jimin put finger on his lips and nodded.

"You both are really dating?" He repeat his question in whisper as taehyung give him a nod.

"REALLY?" jimin eyes widen as he place hand on his mouth at his loud voice due to excitement.

Taehyung close his eyes while curse jimin under his breath when yn flinch in his hold and wake up looking around.

"What happened?" Yn ask to taehyung who smile and kiss her forehead.

"Nothing, do you want to sleep more?" He whisper tugging her hair behind her ear. Yn shook her head then her eyes fall on jimin who watching taehyung with wide eyes.

Blush crept on her cheeks she immediately try to get up but taehyung tight his hold around her and didn't let her got up. Yn glare at him he give her wide smile.

"Please." Taehyung sigh at her puppy eyes and glare at jimin before loosen his hold. Yn quickly stand up and smile nervously at jimin.

"Hello." She greeted him To cover up situation.

"Hello to you too yn." Jimin smile and reply sweetly while
Taehyung roll his eyes.

"Umm Tae I'm leaving now." Before Taehyung can answer jimin asked in pure shocked.

"Tae?" Yn at him confused while taehyung glare him not to said anything further but jimin is jimin he said,

"You don't know? He don't like when someone call him by nicknames."

"Oh really? I didn't knew that." Yn reply slowly then look at taehyung and again at jimin.

"Get out." Both look towards him listening to his cold tone.

"I said Get out jimin." Jimin clear his throat and smile at him then look at yn smiling who smile back.
Taehyung jaw clenched seeing her smiling to others but he is controlling knowing jimin never try to do something which make him disappoint.

"Park jimin." Jimin smirk at him knowing he get success in making him jealous just by smiling at her.
But gulp seeing his fisted hands he understands that he is controlling himself.

"OK ok don't be hyper I just come here to invite you and your girlfriend in my engagement party for tomorrow."

"You are getting engaged?" Taehyung asked as if he is not wrong they are dating each other from approx one month, they are progressing much.

"Why? you didn't want me to." Jimin replied while wriggling his eyebrows teasingly as taehyung roll his eyes.

"Well congratulations Mr park." Yn muttered sweetly while smiling. Jimin look at her.

"Thank so much yn, but there no need for formalities you can call me jimin."

"Okay then jimin."

"And you have to come to party doesn't matter taehyung come or not." He whisper slowly making her chuckle then look at taehyung who watching them with frown on his face.

"off course I'll come." Jimin smile then look at taehyung.

"I'm going taetae." He wave at him and quickly run from there while yn blink her eyes processing what just happened.