chapter 16

NEXT MORNING

Yn made her way downstairs dressed up in casuals as she is not going to university on strict order of taehyung. He knew she will not show it but she is scared of going university to face people. Whole university know someone tried to misbehave with her. Taehyung don't know how this news spread.

She walk in kitchen and saw Hana making breakfast

She walk in kitchen and saw Hana making breakfast. She walk to her and back hug her. Hana gasp but relax know who it is.

"What you want yn?" Hana asked and Continue her work while yn put her chin on Hana's shoulder and smile cheekily.

"I want strawberry milkshake, pretty please." Hana move her head towards her and found her pouting. Since taehyung ristrict her to eat unhealthy food yn is being demanding for more but not only unhealthy but healthy too, she start eating well than before, now she understands why taehyung did that.

Hana chuckle and give her nod.

"Okay I'll bring for you till then you go in garden your flowers are missing you." Yn quickly peck her cheek and run to garden.

"Yn be careful." Hana shout and shook her head at her silliness. She is always a cheerful and naughty girl who stole chocolates from kitchen in midnights because her mom tell her not to eat. Always play with gaurd and maids. Hana chuckle as she remembered one day when little yn sit on his father chair and wore his glassess pretended to be like her father. Reading her cartoon book while wearing her father spectacles on his chair.

But after Mr and Mrs lee death she become quite but now after taehyung comes in her life she slowly again coming back to her old self.

Yn look at the garden which her parents and she, make together.

"Mom, dad look our garden become more beautiful than before." Yn spoke as she look at the beautiful colorful flowers.

She sighed sadly now she has to do gardening alone without being scold by mrs lee for getting dirty in mud and worried face of Mr lee that what if yn catch cold? But now who tell them yn enjoy seeing their faces when she sneeze intentionally and they literally call doctors.

She smile as she think about taehyung looking at pink rose. He is overprotective just like her father. She thinks taehyung as her father as gentleman and family man. She just wanted to confess and start new chapter of her like with him, getting married, having kids, she wants simple happy life with him forever. but may be or may be not her life is going to have everything but simple

Yn done cutting and watering plants With help of Gardner. And wash her hands and walk inside sitting on the couch of living hall in front of TV and sigh again boringly. She drank her milkshake and snacks between her gardening and now she has nothing to do.

She also complete her assignment with lia yesterday night to distract her mind from jisung. If lia and specially taehyung is not here for her she become crying mess for sure right now. She start to click her photos and selfie as it's her another hobby she will get never bored of taking selfies. She spent more than one hour clicking pictures.