chapter 7

TAE's POV

After they left  cabin I look at file jimin bring and start reading it about my princess,

Name- lee yn

Parents- lee sujin and lee selugi.     
               (Died)

Friends- only one best friend Lia

Study status- college last year

Age- 22 years old

Birthday- 29th july

Likes- planting, music,dancing,
           Chocolates,eat less,cartoons,
           Reading books,shopping,..etc

Dislikes- cooking,blood,vegetables,
                 Makeup,.......etc

After finishing file at last I took out  her photos which is placed in file,

I caresses her photo with my thumb and My lips curve up in a smile just looking at her pictures she surely done something to me

I caresses her photo with my thumb and My lips curve up in a smile just looking at her pictures she surely done something to me. I didn't smile that much in my whole like that this girl made me just by her mare present. My hands went to her cheeks I am sure they are are very sweezy and her lips just...let it be or else right now i go to her and  kiss those lips I have to control myself.

As much I know her in these week she is not like other girls who accept my proposal in one attempt that's what I like the most about her she doesn't even spare a glance at me and there In the university I only do is to stare her. The whole university is upside down since she come here but she didn't give a damm about anyone just her studies and her one friend who is always stick to her.

and first step to make her mine is to be friends with her I have to present my best side to which I don't know I have till I meet her.

I make sure no one is beside her so that I can be with her and she can only rely on me only I can have her no one else and that best friend of hers has also have to get out of her life if she is not by herself then I will make her yn is only mine.

and about her dresses I make sure to  change her whole wardrobe she wore very short dress I can't let anyone see what's only mine to see.

{ LEE MANSION }