chapter 25

YN's POV

I sighed and step out of the car going inside mansion. I directly go upstairs to my room and Hana is also not here because some emergency come up in her family so she take leave.

I laid on bed feeling tired of everything. I don't know if I should believe Irene or not but taehyung himself told me that he slept with her. I took a deep breath and wipe my tears it's really hurts.

I want to trust him and I'm ready to believe him but his one word leave me total hopeless. our story is finished before starting properly?

If Irene is really pregnant with his child then he should be with her. Why he is not leaving me? I know taehyung love kids too so when her child come into this world he forgot me.right? What are you thinking yn?
But I can't be with him now.

Even if she is pregnant or not but still I need time I can't be normal with him after knowing he slept with her. I know he was a playboy but I can't help but feel hurt .

That means when Irene said to me that she is his girlfriend back then she was right. I should have listen to her then crying like that now. I don't know when he become this important for me. It's really hard for me to let him go but what can I do?

I flinch as I hear knock on door. quickly wipe my tears hana is not here then?

"Princess, open the door? I'm sorry but Please listen to me once." I bite my lower lip controlling myself from sobbing loudly.
It's Tae

"Baby please."

I gulp at his pleadings tone he sounds helpless but I can't face him or else will again broke down into his arms which is my comfort place and I don't know it's not belong to me till now.

I never listen to him saying please and sorry to anyone, if he really love me then why he didn't tell me truth? Now it's hurts badly knowing he can't be mine.

"Princess, atleast open the door don't lock yourself like that." I hear his faint voice behind door as I hear his footsteps going away that means he left and broke down into tears just a day ago we are very happy and now.

TAE's POV

I sigh deeply and go downstairs dialing Lia's number. I know yn is not going to listen to me now and I'm pretty sure she must be crying by now. She pick up as I said,

"Come lee mansion right now." I cutt call without caring to listen her reply and walk out and sat inside car leaning backwards and massage my temples having headache because of all this.

I have to do something I can't be like that. I know she must be hurt but its all before her, after she came into my life I didn't touch a girl. It's all messed up.

I clenched my jaw tightly at the taught of that Irene she is going to pay for every tear of my princess.

I took out my phone and stop looking at my phone screen.