𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

The camera now pans to the second view, showing the name of the location in bold letters, 𝗙𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘.

In a grand mansion nestled amidst the rolling hills of France, the air was thick with anticipation as two figures conversed in a secluded parlor

Seeing the familiar parlor, the Black family looked towards each other, wondering why they were watching the mansion where no one had stepped in for ages.

The first, a girl quite young maybe in her early teens with a mysterious aura, exuded an air of quiet intensity and confidence. 

The second, Regulus Black, the heir of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Black carried himself with the noble bearing of his ancient lineage, his features etched with both sorrow and resolve.

"It's you!!, who's the girl Reg??" Barty exclaimed looking at the screen.

"How am I supposed to know !!", said Regulus looking at Barty with "I'm so done with you" face.

"Look at you, aging like a fine wine," whistled Evan and Rabastan together making Regulus shake his head at their antics.

Seated opposite each other, they engaged in a discussion that echoed the reverberations of a recent upheaval in the wizarding world. Sirius Black, once condemned as a traitor and imprisoned in Azkaban, had been declared innocent by the Wizengamot. 

The mysterious girl said, steeling herself for the conversation ahead. "I believe you heard the news already."

Regulus's expression hardened at the mention of his brother's name. Sirius Black, the prodigal son who had long been cast out of the Black family for his defiance of their pure-blood ideology.

The news had sent shockwaves through the magical community, reshaping perceptions and stirring long-buried emotions.

Regulus, his eyes shadowed with conflicting emotions, spoke with a mixture of relief and disbelief, "He's innocent. I always knew he was innocent."

The revelation that his older brother was not the villain he had been led to believe was both a revelation and a source of profound anguish. He recounted tales of their shared childhood, of a bond shattered by the weight of betrayal and misunderstanding.

This made both Sirius and Regulus look at each other, emotions showing clearly in their eyes.

Sirius always regretted the way he treated his younger brother, perhaps it was time to change that now.

"What exactly happened there, mon chéri?" he demanded, his voice tinged with curiosity and confusion.

Hearing the nickname made the Black heir wonder his relationship with girl. Perhaps they were really close.

The girl explained the events that had transpired in the Wizengamot—the anonymous letter, the revelation of Peter Pettigrew's true allegiance, and the subsequent exoneration of Sirius Black. As she spoke, Regulus's expression softened, his walls crumbling in the face of undeniable truth.

"So, he's free," he murmured, a mix of relief coloring his words.

The mysterious girl nodded, sensing the conflict within Regulus's heart. "Yes, he's free. For good."

With this the scene ended with everyone excited for the next scene.

Behind them were two brother looking at each other with eyes full of emotions and regret, it was time for them to talk.