𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗛𝗢𝗚𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦

The platform at King's Cross Station was bustling with excitement as students and their families hurried about, preparing for the departure of the Hogwarts Express. Among the throng of students were Harry Potter and the future heirs of the ancient houses, each of them standing at the precipice of a new journey, filled with anticipation and a tinge of nervousness.

As soon as everyone saw the familiar station, everyone starting clapping and hooting- excited for the future children.

Harry, with his untidy black hair and round glasses, stood next to the scarlet train, his green eyes wide with wonder. Despite the years of neglect at the hands of the Dursleys, today he felt a spark of hope. 

On the other side of the station, Draco Malfoy, with his slick blond hair and aristocratic air, stood with his parents, Lucius and Narcissa. Daphne Greengrass, with her composed demeanor, was accompanied by her younger sister, Astoria, and their parents. Blaise Zabini, Theo Nott, and Pansy Parkinson were all present, their expressions a mix of curiosity and excitement.

"Can you believe it?" Draco drawled, though softly. "We're finally going to Hogwarts. Think of all the magic we'll learn!"

Blaise grinned. "I know, right? It's like a dream come true."

Daphne smiled at them both. "And we'll get to meet new people, too. But in particular we all know who we are excited to meet."

Pansy nodded. "I can't wait to meet her finally"

Theo, always the quiet observer, added, "It will be start of the new era."

The parents of the said children were excited to see them starting their new journey, though they had an idea of who was her, as they were talking about.

The future generation were looking at each other softly, reminiscing their days in the Hogwarts.

With that, the whistle blew, and the students boarded the train, waving goodbye to their families. The journey was filled with chatter and laughter as they shared their hopes and speculations about Hogwarts.

As the train pulled into Hogsmeade Station, the first-years were led by Hagrid, the giant groundskeeper, towards the boats that would take them across the lake to Hogwarts. The sight of the castle, its turrets and towers illuminated against the night sky, left them all in awe.

Once inside the Great Hall, the new students were greeted by Professor McGonagall, who stood next to the Sorting Hat placed upon a stool.

"Minnieeee!", exclaimed the Marauders together

"Mr. Potter, Black and Lupin, I suggest you refrain yourself from calling this name," exclaimed Professor Mcgonagall.

Alas all she got in return was their cheeky smile.

"Welcome to Hogwarts," she announced. "When I call your name, you will come forward, and the Sorting Hat will place you in your house."

One by one, names were called.

"Malfoy, Draco!"

Draco stepped forward confidently and sat on the stool. The Sorting Hat barely touched his head before it shouted, "SLYTHERIN!"

The Malfoys were proud of their heir.

Everyone clapped as Draco joined the Slytherin table, which erupted in cheers.

"Greengrass, Daphne!"

Daphne approached the stool with poise. After a moment's consideration, the hat declared, "SLYTHERIN!"

"Zabini, Blaise!"

"Slytherin!" the hat called almost immediately.

"Nott, Theodore!"

"SLYTHERIN!"

"Parkinson, Pansy!"

"SLYTHERIN!"

Finally, it was Harry's turn. "Potter, Harry!"

Whispers filled the hall as Harry walked up to the stool. The hat was placed on his head, and it deliberated for a long moment before announcing, "GRYFFINDOR!"

"He's a hatstall!", someone from the hall exclaimed loudly making everyone come out of their daze and clap loudly

"That's my son!", James proclaimed proudly

Though no one except the future generation saw the small smirk that appeared on the Potter boy's face, which vanished as quickly as it appeared.

This made everyone from the future generation look at each other communicating silently through their eyes.

As the feast began, the Great Hall buzzed with excitement and the promise of new friendships and adventures. Harry looked around at his new friends, feeling a sense of belonging he had never known. 

Draco, Daphne, Blaise, Theo, and Pansy each settled into their places, ready to face whatever challenges and wonders Hogwarts had in store for them. Together, they were ready to embrace their destinies and carve out their paths in the magical world.

Let the games begin!