𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗨𝗡𝗜𝗢𝗡

The camera now pans towards a different place - the country, France.

In the heart of the French countryside, the ancestral home of the Black family stood as a testament to their once-great legacy. Its towering spires and ivy-covered walls seemed to whisper of the past, of secrets and shadows long forgotten. Today, however, the house was alive with the sounds of reunion and revelation.

Sirius Black, newly exonerated and free from the shackles of Azkaban, stood in the grand hall. His once gaunt face had filled out slightly, but the haunted look in his eyes remained. He had come to this place seeking solace, and perhaps, answers. His heart pounded with anticipation as he waited for the arrival of the two people he had yearned to see for so long: his daughter, Victoria, and his brother, Regulus.

Sirius eyes started watering just thinking about how he couldn't be there for his daughter because of a false case with no trial.

Regulus noticing his brother's emotions went towards him and gave him a long-awaited hug.

The brothers were united at last, making people around them emotional - not that the members of the Black family would admit.

The heavy oak doors creaked open, and Victoria entered first, her eyes wide with a mix of awe and trepidation. She had inherited her father's striking features, but there was a gentleness in her demeanor that spoke of resilience rather than rebellion. Following close behind was Regulus, his expression unreadable, though his eyes betrayed a glimmer of hope.

"Father," Victoria called softly, her voice trembling with emotion.

Sirius turned, his breath catching in his throat. "Victoria... Regulus..." He stepped forward, arms outstretched, and enveloped them both in a tight embrace. For a moment, the world outside ceased to exist, and they were simply a family, reunited against all odds.

"My daughter, look how well you have grown up," he felt a ton of emotions, he couldn't be with his daughter - watch her grow up.

"My daughter", whispered Sirius with his brothers and friends comforting him.

However the scene in the hall was quite different, for everyone were lost in the beauty of the future Black heiress - her beauty could rival that of Aphrodite

"It's really you," Regulus murmured, his voice choked with emotion. "After all these years..."

Sirius pulled back slightly, his eyes searching their faces. "I never stopped believing I'd see you both again. Not even in Azkaban."

Victoria looked up at him, tears brimming in her eyes. "We never stopped believing in you, Father. We knew you were innocent."

Sirius's expression hardened, and he glanced around the opulent hall. "And yet, the so-called 'light side' did nothing to help me. They left me to rot, even when they knew the truth."

Regulus nodded slowly. "The Order of the Phoenix, Dumbledore... they all turned their backs on you. It was easier for them to believe in a lie than to face the uncomfortable truth."

Hearing this the whole hall turned into chaos, they couldn't believe this could be even possible.

On the teacher's table, the Headmaster lost the twinkle of his eye under the glare he received from people and professor Mcgonagall, who was sitting beside him.

Surely there must be a reason.

Sirius's eyes darkened with a simmering anger. "They will pay for their betrayal. I gave everything for their cause, and they abandoned me without a second thought. It's time they understood the consequences of their actions."

Regulus stepped forward, his expression resolute. "We'll stand by you, Sirius. Whatever you decide to do, you won't be alone."

Sirius nodded, feeling the weight of their loyalty and love. "Thank you, both of you. Together, we will make them see the truth."

As the evening sun cast long shadows across the grand hall, the Black family stood united, ready to face the future together. They had been torn apart by lies and betrayal, but now, they were stronger, bound by a shared determination to reclaim their honor and seek the justice they deserved.

Suddenly Sirius turned towards his daughter asking, "Now, tell me where is your mother?"

This made everyone wonder who could be the future lady of the House of Black.

But perhaps, Sirius and Regulus had an idea because they could be seen communicating with each other through their eyes.

With this the screen goes black indicating the start of the next scene.