𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗣𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥

In the suburban monotony of Privet Drive, Number Four stood out not because of its appearance but because of the boy who lived there. Harry Potter, the last surviving member of the Potter family, endured a childhood fraught with hardship under the roof of the Dursleys. Vernon Dursley, his uncle, treated him with disdain, assigning him the most menial of chores and often withholding meals as punishment. Dudley Dursley, his cousin, took pleasure in tormenting Harry, while Aunt Petunia, though not openly hostile, remained distant, her eyes betraying an unspoken sorrow.

"Potter!?", exclaimed the Marauders looking at James with shocked faces

"My-my son", James said looking at the screen in worry wondering where this all is going

No one saw a gryffindor and slytherin's face pale hearing the name of the residents living there.

The Dursleys' house was a fortress of normalcy, where anything unusual was shunned. Harry's room was a cramped cupboard under the stairs, filled with the echoes of whispered secrets and dreams of a world he had glimpsed only in the most fleeting moments. The Dursleys made sure his life was devoid of joy, his days filled with cold indifference and outright hostility.

Yet, despite the bleakness of his home life, Harry found solace in the park nearby. The playground, with its rusted swings and worn slides, became his sanctuary. It was here, amidst the laughter of other children and the rustling of leaves, that he felt a semblance of peace.

One evening, as the sun dipped below the horizon, casting long shadows over the park, Harry met a mysterious girl. She was older than his age, with striking green eyes and a soft, almost ethereal presence.

She introduced herself as Ella and seemed to possess an aura of warmth and kindness that was foreign to Harry. She began to visit him every day, her appearances as regular as the turning of the seasons and would always find him sitting on the swings, staring into the distance, lost in thoughts of a life beyond the Dursleys.

Hearing the name of the girl the future students began smiling looking at each other, they sure did missed her.

She always brought stories-tales of a magical world that seemed too fantastical to be true but too detailed to be mere imagination.

"Did you know there are schools for people like us, Harry?" she would say, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "There's a school called Hogwarts, where students learn magic and have adventures. They play Quidditch, a sport played on broomsticks, and they have feasts that make your mouth water."

Harry listened, enthralled, as she described enchanted forests, secret passages, and moving staircases. She spoke of brave wizards and witches, of friendships forged in the face of danger, and of a world where he might belong, which was beyond his imagination.

As the days turned into weeks, Ella's stories became Harry's lifeline. She told him about his parents, James and Lily Potter, and their bravery. She spoke of their sacrifice, and how they had died to protect him from a dark wizard named Voldemort. But there was something- something hidden behind her eyes when she spoke of his parents, he didn't knew.

"WHATTT!!!", exclaimed James and Lily together along with the marauders

"Our-our child", Lily whispered, fearing her thoughts were true

Even though James was happy hearing he married the love of his life, the situation of his son made him worried and angry.

Hearing the fall of the Dark lord, everyone had different expressions,

The headmaster and the youngest Black went into thinking about the possibilities,

The students from the past, especially a certain student was shocked thinking what all has happened,

The present generation had mixed reactions which divided them more,

and well the future ones were as usual, neutrala and calm knowing the full story

Harry clung to these stories, each one a thread weaving a tapestry of hope and identity. The park became his world of wonder, where Ella's words painted vivid pictures of a life beyond Privet Drive. Her visits were a stark contrast to the dreariness of his daily existence with the Dursleys, where Uncle Vernon's gruff commands and Aunt Petunia's sharp remarks tried to diminish him.

One day, as summer's warmth began to wane, Ella handed Harry a small, intricately carved pendant. "Hold this close when you feel lost," she instructed, her voice gentle yet firm.

This made the parents of the boy happy knowing even in this cruel word their son had someone who he could fully trust and look upto.

With renewed determination, Harry tucked the pendant under his shirt, close to his heart. He knew that one day, he would leave Privet Drive behind and step into the world Ella had revealed to him.

Until then, he cherished every story, every moment with Ella, holding onto the belief that he was more than just the boy under the stairs. He was Harry Potter, and his journey had only just begun.

And he looked forward to begin the journey with Ella - his first friend and sister.