𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗠𝗬𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦

The camera now pans towards the Gryffindor Tower.....

The Gryffindor common room was unusually quiet as the golden trio huddled together in their favorite corner near the fireplace. Hermione Granger had just returned from the library, her arms full of books and a triumphant gleam in her eyes.

"I've found it!" Hermione declared, her voice filled with excitement as she dropped the books onto the table with a thud. "I've finally figured out who Nicolas Flamel is!"

Ron Weasley leaned in, his curiosity piqued. "Who is he, then?"

Hermione opened one of the books, flipping quickly through the pages. "Nicolas Flamel is the only known maker of the Sorcerer's Stone! It's an alchemical substance that can turn any metal into pure gold and produces the Elixir of Life, which makes the drinker immortal."

Hearing this the twinkle in Dumbledore's eyes vanishes, noticed by few but not everyone.

Ron's eyes widened. "Blimey! No wonder Snape's after it. He wants to live forever!"

The young Snape went into a deep thought thinking why would he be behind this bloody stone.

Hermione nodded, her expression serious. "Exactly. And that's why we have to protect the Stone. If it falls into the wrong hands, it could be disastrous."

As Hermione and Ron continued to discuss the implications of their discovery, Harry Potter sat quietly, his mind drifting away from the conversation. His friends' excitement barely registered with him. The mention of the Sorcerer's Stone had stirred something deep within him, but it wasn't related to the Stone itself. Instead, his thoughts were consumed by a different matter altogether—one that had been haunting him since he first set foot in Hogwarts.

He stared into the flickering flames of the fireplace, his mind racing. The real reason he had come to Hogwarts was far more personal, and far more pressing. He had uncovered pieces of his family's history and knew there was still so much more to learn. The task he had set for himself required his full attention, yet his friends had no idea what was truly on his mind.

James and Fleamont share an eye contact hearing the future heir's thoughts, which was something noticed by Euphemia.

There was much more than to the history of the Potter's, she was sure of it.

"Harry?" Hermione's voice cut through his thoughts, bringing him back to the present. "Are you alright?"

Harry blinked, realizing he had been silent for too long. He forced a smile and nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just... thinking."

Ron chuckled, nudging him playfully. "You're not still worrying about Snape, are you? We've got this figured out now. We just need to keep an eye on him."

Harry nodded again, but his mind was already drifting back to his own mission. He needed an excuse to slip away, to find time alone so he could continue his research and figure out what his next steps should be.

"I think I'm going to head up to bed early," Harry said suddenly, standing up from his chair. "It's been a long day."

Ron raised an eyebrow. "You sure? We were just getting to the good part."

Harry forced another smile. "Yeah, I'm just tired. I'll see you both in the morning."

Hermione looked concerned but didn't press the matter. "Alright, Harry. Get some rest."

Harry nodded and made his way toward the stairs to the boys' dormitory, feeling their eyes on his back. As soon as he was out of sight, his expression hardened. He knew what he had to do, and it couldn't wait.

Once he was safely in the dormitory, Harry sat on his bed, pulling out the notes he had been keeping. The Sorcerer's Stone was important, but it wasn't his priority. He had to find out more about his parents, his lineage, and the power that lay hidden within him.

He would have to be careful, though. He couldn't let Ron and Hermione—or anyone else—know what he was really up to. They had their mission, and he had his.

As he prepared for bed, Harry's mind was already planning his next move. Tomorrow, he would find a way to continue his work, and nothing would stop him from uncovering the truth.

The camera now pans towards the dungeon,

The dim light of the dungeon's potion lab flickered, casting long shadows across the stone walls. The air was thick with the scent of herbs and bubbling brews as Victoria Black meticulously stirred the contents of her cauldron. Beside her, Severus Snape observed her work, his dark eyes sharp and focused.

"You're adding the asphodel too soon, Victoria," Snape murmured, his voice low and precise.

Victoria paused, correcting her timing with a small nod. "Thank you, Professor. I sometimes get lost in thought."

Snape raised an eyebrow, his gaze lingering on her. "You're rarely one to lose focus. Something on your mind?"

Victoria hesitated, her stirring slowing as she contemplated how to respond. "Sometimes, I wonder what it would be like to leave all of this behind," she admitted quietly, her voice carrying a hint of weariness. "To start over somewhere new, without the weight of my family's name and expectations."

Snape regarded her thoughtfully, his expression unreadable. "You always can," he said after a moment, his tone neutral. "No one is forcing you to stay."

Victoria sighed, her eyes fixed on the swirling potion in front of her. "I know I could," she replied softly. "But I won't. My family—my legacy—means everything to me. Even if it's a burden, I can't turn my back on it. It's who I am."

The black family went into turmoil hearing Victoria's thoughts,

Sirius rupped his temples frowning, "I want her to have the freedom I craved, but I also know that our name, our legacy... it's inescapable. She's bearing a burden I never wanted her to carry. But if anyone can bear it, it's her. I just hope she doesn't lose herself in the process."

On the other hand Bellatrix can be seen thinking deeply, "She's smarter than everyone, knows the game, and she plays it well. I just hope she remembers that in our world, weakness is not tolerated."

Snape was silent for a moment, then he spoke, his voice unusually gentle. "You have the strength to choose your own path, Victoria. But strength doesn't always mean staying. Sometimes, it's knowing when to leave."

Victoria looked up at him, her eyes reflecting a mixture of resolve and uncertainty. "But what if leaving means abandoning those who need me? What if, by choosing to stay, I'm sealing my own fate?"

Snape's expression softened slightly, a rare occurrence. "The choice you make is yours alone. But remember, you cannot protect everyone. There is a line between loyalty and self-sacrifice, one that you must not cross lightly."

Victoria nodded, his words resonating with the thoughts that had been swirling in her mind for weeks. "I just hope that by staying, I'm not setting myself up for a downfall. My family has always been my priority, but sometimes... sometimes I wonder if I'm losing myself in the process."

Snape studied her closely, his dark eyes searching her face. "You're stronger than you think, Victoria. But strength can be a double-edged sword. Use it wisely."

Victoria returned her attention to the potion, adding the asphodel at the perfect moment this time. "I will, Professor," she said quietly. "Thank you."

Snape gave a curt nod, his usual stern demeanor returning as he watched her work. "Remember, you're not alone in this. If you ever need guidance, you know where to find me."

A small, grateful smile tugged at Victoria's lips. "I know. And I appreciate it."

As they continued their work in the quiet, dimly lit lab, the conversation lingered in the air, unspoken but understood. Both knew the weight of the choices ahead, and though the path was uncertain, they would face it with the resolve that had carried them this far.