𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬

☾︎ 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕎𝕀𝕃𝕃𝕀𝔸𝕄𝕊 ☽︎

After the Met Gala, Alex and Brooklyn decided to take some time together before Alex left for the Olympics. They wanted to use that time to reconnect and strengthen their relationship, so they decided to visit Brooklyn's family in London.

Alex had met the Williams family two years ago, when she and Brooklyn had been together for several months. Brooklyn's family was down-to-earth and welcoming, and Alex felt at home whenever she visited them in London.

Ethan, Brooklyn's father, was a laid-back, joking man who always had a smile on his face. Cate, Brooklyn's mother, was a loving mother and proud of her children's achievements. She always welcomed them with open arms and a delicious home-cooked meal.

Then there were Brooklyn's little brothers: Tom and Walker. Tom, 18 years old at the time, was a rising actor who had begun to make a name for himself in the film industry. Despite his growing success, he was humble and approachable, and was always willing to share advice with Alex, who was also beginning to make a name for himself in his own field.

Walker, Brooklyn's younger brother, was 5 years old at the time and was the heart and soul of the family. He dreamed of following in his older brother's footsteps and becoming a renowned actor. Alex loved spending time with him, playing and laughing together as if they were best friends.

During her visits to London, Alex always felt like part of the Williams family. They enjoyed long conversations, homemade dinners and moments of complicity that they would treasure forever. Despite the distance and differences in their lives, they knew that they had in common the unconditional love and support of their families.

One of the nights they were in London, with Tom and Walker already in bed, Brooklyn's parents gathered Brooklyn and Alex in the living room. The atmosphere was tense, and Brooklyn felt a knot in her stomach as she saw the serious expression on her parents' face.

"Dad, what's wrong?" Brooklyn asked, concerned about the seriousness of the situation.

Ethan held Cate's hand tenderly before looking at Brooklyn and Alex with sadness in his eyes.
"We have received some results of Cate's medical tests." he began to explain. "The cancer is back, Brooklyn. It is a malignant tumor and the doctors are worried."

Brooklyn's heart stopped when she heard her father's words. Alex took her hand, offering her silent support as they processed the news together.

"I'm sorry honey." Cate said with a trembling voice, fighting back tears. "We didn't want to worry you with everything you've been going through the last few months, but we thought you should know."

Brooklyn felt a whirlwind of emotions inside her. On the one hand, she was devastated by the news that her mother was sick again. On the other hand, she felt a surge of gratitude for having Alex by her side in that difficult time.

"We will be here for you, mum." Brooklyn said with a trembling voice, fighting back tears. "We will get through this together."

After the difficult conversation about Cate's health, Brooklyn and Alex had become even more invested in supporting Brooklyn's mother during her cancer treatment. Every day, they found ways to make Cate's burden lighter, making sure she felt loved and cared for every moment.

That afternoon, while Brooklyn was playing with Walker in the garden, Alex was in the kitchen, washing the dishes with the help of Ethan. They were both determined to take care of the household chores so Cate could rest and recover.

Alex smiled at Brooklyn and Walker, feeling a surge of love and gratitude for her extended family. Despite adversity, they were united and determined to face any challenge together.

"You're amazing, you know?" Ethan commented to Alex while he was drying a plate. "Cate and I are so grateful for everything you are doing for us and for Brooklyn."

"It is the least I can do. Brook is an amazing woman, and she doesn't deserve everything that she is happening to her. I am here to support her and you in everything you need." the black-haired woman smiled humbly.

"We know, Alex. And we are very grateful to have you here." Ethan nodded gratefully.

Meanwhile, in the garden, Brooklyn and Walker were laughing and playing, enjoying their time together. For Brooklyn, those moments with her younger brother were a balm for the soul, a welcome distraction from worries about her mother's health and her career.

Alex watched the scene with a loving smile, feeling grateful for every moment she spent with the Williams family. She knew that together they could overcome any challenge.

Later that day, Alex took the Williams boys to a nearby park to play soccer, while Cate and Brooklyn spent a mother and daughter day together at home.

At the park, Walker and Tom were excited to spend time with Alex, who they considered part of the family. Alex joined them on the soccer field, laughing and joking as they played.

Meanwhile, at home, Cate and Brooklyn were enjoying their time together. They sat in the garden, sharing memories and talking about the future. Brooklyn wanted to make sure he spent as much time as possible with her mother, supporting her and being by her side during her cancer treatment.

Cate greatly appreciated her daughter's love and support, and together they found comfort and strength in their mother-daughter bond.

Meanwhile, at the park, Alex watched the Williams boys run and play, feeling deep gratitude for having Brooklyn and her family in her life. She knew that no matter what, they would always be there for each other, supporting each other through good times and bad.

As the sun set and the day came to an end, the Williams family gathered at home, sharing laughter as they ate dinner together. Despite the challenges they faced, they knew that together they could overcome any obstacle life threw their way.

***

The time came for Brooklyn and Alex to return to the United States. As they said goodbye to Brooklyn's family, the final moments were emotional and full of love.

Brooklyn hugged her little brothers, Tom and Walker, tightly, promising them that she would see them soon and that she would miss them very much. The children hugged her back, promising to write to her and tell her all about her adventures in London.

Meanwhile, Cate approached Alex, her eyes shining with excitement and sadness. She hugged her tightly, feeling the love and gratitude emanating from her mother-in-law.

"Take good care of yourself, Alex." Cate said in a soft but firm voice. "Promise me that you will take care of my daughter, but also that you will take care of yourself. You are part of our family, and we want you to be well."

"Thank you, Cate. I will always be here for Brooklyn, and I will make sure to care for her and love her with everything I have." Alex nodded gratefully, feeling Cate's love and support.

"And don't forget about yourself, Alex. You are an incredible athlete, and we will all be watching you at the Olympics. We wish you all the luck in the world." the older woman smiled tenderly.

Cate's words filled Alex's heart with gratitude and determination. She knew that she had a second family in the Williamses, a family that loved and supported her unconditionally. With tears in her eyes, he said goodbye to Cate, feeling a deep connection with her mother-in-law.

With one last hug, they said goodbye, promising to keep in touch and see each other again soon. As they walked away, Alex felt a mix of emotions: sadness at leaving Brooklyn's family, but also joy at the love and connection they shared. She knew that no matter what happened, she would always have a special place in the hearts of the Williams family, and that they would always be an important part of her life.