𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐲𝐞𝐬

☾︎𝕐𝔼𝕊☽

December 13/14, 2016

Brooklyn Williams woke up on the morning of December 13 to the soft sensation of lips slowly running down her neck to her cheek. She half-opened her eyes with a sleepy smile and met the bright, loving eyes of Alex, who was looking at her tenderly.

"Happy birthday, baby." Alex whispered softly, making Brooklyn's heart race with excitement.

"Thank you, sweetheart." Brooklyn replied, feeling deeply loved at this special moment.

Alex handed her a small package wrapped with a colorful bow. Brooklyn eagerly opened it and found inside a delicate bracelet with a design reminiscent of the notes on a musical score.

"It's beautiful, Alex. Thank you." Brooklyn said excitedly, putting the bracelet on her wrist as Alex carefully helped her.

"I thought you might like to wear something that reminds you of your passion for music, even when you're not on stage." Alex explained with a smile.

Although both women were enjoying their privacy in the London home, that didn't stop them from receiving tokens of love and congratulations on Brooklyn's birthday.

From early in the morning, their phones began to buzz with messages and calls from close friends, family, and colleagues from the world of music and sport. Social media was also filled with posts from fans and followers wishing Brooklyn a happy birthday with emotional messages and photographs of memorable moments from her career.

Despite not being able to celebrate in a big way with a party full of friends and family as they had done in previous years, Brooklyn and Alex felt happy and comforted by the love they received. They decided to take advantage of the day to relax and enjoy each other's company.

Throughout the day, they also took the time to read each congratulatory message with gratitude and respond with words of sincere thanks. Although they were far from home, they felt connected to their loved ones through the warm words they received.

In the afternoon, they decided to go out and explore a bit of London, enjoying a quiet walk through the parks and cobbled streets. Without the pressure of fame, they were able to be themselves, enjoying each other's company and the beauty of the city in winter.

Returning home at nightfall, Alex had prepared a special dinner with candles and wine, as a small gesture to make that day even more memorable. They toasted to the future, to the love they shared, and to the adventures that were yet to come.

At the end of the day, after dinner, Brooklyn found herself sitting on the comfortable couch, one hand covering her eyes as she anxiously awaited the surprise Alex had mentioned to her. They had shared precious moments throughout the day, but this surprise promised to be the perfect ending to her special birthday.

"There, Brooke. You can uncover your eyes." Alex said with an excited smile in her voice.

Brooklyn slowly removed her hand from her eyes and was met with a surprising scene in front of her: a huge cake decorated with sparkling candles that formed the number 27, which matched the age she had just turned that day. The cake was adorned with sugar flowers and had an elegant and delicate design.

"Oh, Al! It's amazing!" Brooklyn exclaimed, her eyes shining with excitement as she admired the pastry masterpiece.

Alex walked over to her and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek. "I wanted to make sure your birthday was special, even though we're far from home." Alex explained tenderly.