𝐢𝐱. 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦

☾︎𝕋ℝ𝔸ℕℚ𝕌𝕀𝕃𝕀𝕋𝕐 𝔹𝔼𝔽𝕆ℝ𝔼 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕊𝕋𝕆ℝ𝕄☽︎

August, 2016

After settling into their new apartment on Cornelia Street, Brooklyn and Alex immersed themselves in everyday life, enjoying the tranquility and privacy their refuge provided. With the help of William they managed to move all their belongings into the apartment without attracting the attention of the paparazzi.

William, always attentive to Brooklyn's needs, also took care of buying some things she wanted to keep secret. Among Brooklyn's requests were personal items and memories from her childhood that she did not want made public. With discretion and efficiency, William fulfilled each request, making sure to protect Brooklyn and Alex's privacy at all times.

As the weeks went by, the apartment became a true home for Brooklyn and Alex. They decorated every corner together, infusing the space with their personality and love. Alex brought some of her sports medals and trophies, while Brooklyn added artistic details and memories from her musical tours.

Between laughter and confidences, Brooklyn and Alex enjoyed moments of intimacy and complicity that they had not had before. They felt free to be themselves, without the constant pressure of fame and the media. For them, the apartment on Cornelia Street was not just a place to live, but a sanctuary where they could find peace and happiness together.

As the days passed, Brooklyn and Alex's relationship grew even stronger. They supported each other every step of the way, facing the challenges life threw at them together. With William's help, they maintained their privacy and security, allowing them to live out their love without restrictions or outside interference.

For Brooklyn and Alex, their new apartment on Cornelia Street became much more than just a place to live. It was a symbol of their love and commitment to each other, a refuge where they could be themselves and build a future together. In the midst of a world that was always watching, they found in their home a space of peace and happiness that they shared with gratitude and joy.

***

The soft glow of the sun filtering through the curtains woke Alex from her sleep. Feeling warm and comforting, she got out of bed and followed the sound of a piano melody filling the room. She walked down the stairs to the living room where the piano was and found Brooklyn sitting in front of the instrument, completely immersed in her music.

Brooklyn, with a serene concentration on her face, alternated between playing the piano keys and typing something on her cell phone. The music flowed from her fingers with grace and delicacy, creating an atmosphere of serenity and beauty in the home they shared. At their feet, Blue watched as if mesmerized by the music.

"What are you playing?" Alex asked, approaching with a smile.

Brooklyn looked up, surprised by Alex's presence. "Oh, I'm just improvising a little."
she replied, returning the smile. "Just something that came to mind this morning."

The melody filled the room with a sense of serenity and peace, enveloping Alex in a comforting atmosphere. She walked over to the piano and sat down next to Brooklyn, enjoying the moment together.

Blue raised his head, noticing Alex's presence, and stood up to approach her, receiving caresses and cuddles with enthusiasm. Blue's presence, always loyal and affectionate, added an extra layer of warmth to the atmosphere.

As Brooklyn continued to play the melody, Alex stood watching her, admiring the beauty of her focused expression and the passion she put into her music. It was a simple but meaningful moment, one that Alex knew she would treasure in her heart forever.

They stood together in the living room, enjoying the music and each other's company, feeling at peace and in harmony with the world around them. In that moment, everything seemed perfect, and Alex knew she wouldn't trade that moment for anything in the world.

As the days passed in their cozy apartment, Brooklyn and Alex's life took on a calm, relaxed pace. While it might seem monotonous to some, for them it was an oasis of peace amidst the hustle and bustle of the outside world. They had immersed themselves in a well-deserved break, temporarily stepping away from the public eye and the world of football to reconnect with themselves and each other.

Brooklyn, after the incidents at the beginning of the year, had decided to take some time for herself. She had stepped away from the stage and the bright lights, opting for the tranquility of her home and Alex's company. She found solace in creativity, spending time composing music and exploring new artistic projects.

For her part, Alex had also decided to take some time away from football. After years of intense training and heated competitions, she longed for a break to recharge and focus on other aspects of her life. She found in Brooklyn and their shared home a refuge where she could relax and simply be herself, away from the stress and demands of professional sport.

Together, they explored the simple pleasures of everyday life: cooking together, walking around the neighborhood, reading books on the couch, and enjoying long, unhurried conversations. They discovered new hobbies and shared passions, finding joy in the little things and each other's company.

Although their life might seem calm from the outside, for Brooklyn and Alex it was a period of renewal and personal growth. They were in a moment of reflection and self-exploration, making the most of their time together to strengthen their bond and rediscover what really mattered in life.

In the kitchen of their apartment, Brooklyn and Alex were immersed in the fun task of baking a cake together. While Brooklyn was busy mixing the ingredients with skill and concentration, Alex was by her side, although more as a distraction than as an actual help.

With a mischievous smile on her face, Alex couldn't resist the temptation to get into a little mischief. When Brooklyn was busy mixing the flour, Alex took the opportunity to grab a handful of flour and playfully throw it at her.

The first handful of flour surprised Brooklyn, who looked up with a surprised expression on her face. "Hey, don't do that!" she exclaimed between laughs, shaking the flour off her apron.

Alex, however, didn't stop there. With an infectious laugh, she grabbed another handful of flour and playfully threw it at Brooklyn once again. This time, the flour scattered through the air, creating a white cloud around them.

Brooklyn couldn't hold back her laughter as she tried to dodge Alex's flour attacks. "Okay, okay, you asked for war!" she declared with a mischievous grin, taking some flour in her hands and preparing to strike back.

What followed was an epic flour battle in the kitchen, with laughter and screams as Brooklyn and Alex threw flour at each other, covering the kitchen and giggling like they were naughty children. Amidst the chaos, the tantalizing aroma of freshly baked cake filled the room, adding a sweet touch to their impromptu mischief.

Just as Brooklyn and Alex finished their flour war, William entered the kitchen with a surprised expression on his face. He looked at the chaotic scene with a raised eyebrow, unable to contain a slight smile at the unexpected spectacle unfolding before his eyes.

"What the hell happened here?" William asked, holding back a laugh as he looked at the flour-covered kitchen and the two women, still giggling with each other, with a mischievous look on their faces.

Brooklyn and Alex looked at each other knowingly, sharing a knowing laugh before heading over to William. "Oh, we were just having a bit of fun." Brooklyn explained, trying to hold back her laughter as she wiped the flour off her face.

Alex nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah, just a little cooking incident." she added, a mischievous smile on her lips.

William shook his head with a soft laugh. "Well, it looks like you two had a lot of fun." he commented, admiring the connection between the two women. Although it was his duty to protect Brooklyn at all times, he also enjoyed seeing her happy and relaxed, enjoying moments of joy alongside Alex.

After a moment, William approached them and offered them a towel to clean themselves up. "I think it's time to clean up this mess." he said with a smile.