𝐱𝐱. 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥

☾︎ 𝔽𝕀ℕ𝔸𝕃 ☽︎

• BROOKLYN WILLIAMS BREAKS HER SILENCE: MUSIC STAR APPEARS AT WOMEN'S CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL

• TRIUMPHANT RETURN: BROOKLYN WILLIAMS BACK IN THE SPOTLIGHT IN CARDIFF

• WILLIAMS RETURNS TO THE SPOTLIGHT: HER FIRST PHOTOGRAPHED APPEARANCE SINCE LAST YEAR'S SCANDAL

***

July 1, 2017

Cardiff Stadium was packed to the rafters. The Women's Champions League final between Lyon and PSG had drawn thousands of fans, all eager to see two of Europe's best teams face off on the pitch. But in the crowd, there was one figure who stood out, not just for her star status, but for the energy she radiated. Brooklyn was once again in the VIP section, but this time, her presence did not go unnoticed. Unlike her previous visits, where she usually tried to keep a low profile, today it was clear that the public and paparazzi were very aware of her presence. Her photographs were spread everywhere, capturing her elegant attire and her focused demeanor. The singer was accompanied by Cara, Selena and Gigi, who tried to distract her with light conversation and laughter, but Brooklyn's mind was elsewhere.

Brooklyn had attended many football matches before, always supporting Alex from the stands, but she had never been as nervous as she was on that night. Alex, who had suffered a hamstring injury weeks earlier, had insisted that she was ready to play. Brooklyn was confident in her strength and her ability to overcome challenges, but she couldn't help but worry about the possibility that Alex might make her injury worse. She knew Alex was a fighter, someone who wouldn't give up easily, but she also knew that the desire to win could lead her to risk her health.

As they prepared for the start of the game, Brooklyn tried to calm her mind. The stadium was filled with excitement and anticipation, but Brooklyn could only think of Alex. She had seen the worried looks of the Lyon doctors, heard the whispers of the fans about whether Alex should be on the field or not. But Alex had been clear; "I'm fine, Brooklyn. I can handle it. Trust me."

Brooklyn wanted to trust, but the love she felt for Alex made it hard to shut down her fears. As the crowd rose and cheered as the teams took the field, Brooklyn found herself holding her breath. When she saw Alex among the Lyon players, her heart skipped a beat. Alex was there, dressed in the team colors, determination etched on her face. She looked calm and focused, as always, but Brooklyn noticed the slight trace of pain Alex was trying to hide.

The press cameras captured her every move, focusing on Brooklyn whenever the crowd's attention waned. With Alex's injury history, there was an added morbidness to the way they watched her. Every gesture, every expression Brooklyn made, became another piece of the puzzle the media was trying to build. Was she worried about Alex? What would a possible loss mean for their relationship? Speculations flew.

But Brooklyn couldn't be distracted by such things. Her eyes were fixed on Alex, who was lining up with her teammates for the start of the match. "You look a little tense." Selena whispered, breaking the silence the group had maintained until that moment.

Brooklyn forced a smile, but her eyes betrayed her concern. "I just… can't help but worry. Alex is strong, but that injury…" Brooklyn trailed off, as if by not saying it out loud she could prevent something bad from happening.