prologue

the heian era was an incredibly difficult time for anyone to live in, since the quality of life was extremely poor, leading to people having an existence that was more akin to surviving than living. Food was scarce, diseases were rampant, and life expectancy was very low, which meant that the environment was negative. this caused the birth of curses; a person's negative emotions.

but that wasn't the only noticeable thing about the heian era. this era, is considered the "golden age of jujutsu' where powerful sorcerers and their prowess exceeded above normal.

jujutsu is... using cursed energy to fight demons/cursed spirits. What's cursed energy? Cursed energy is negative energy and if a person has high level of curse energy, they can see cursed spirits. Objects can also be fused with cursed energy as well.

a long time ago, during the heian period of japan, there was a single being whom reigned supreme; ryomen sukuna, the king of curses. his presence screams danger as he dominated the era of japan with his power and might. He was so powerful, it took many sorcerers to come together and defeat him only to fail. He then sealed himself as a cursed object, his twenty fingers which held a piece of his soul.

throughout the ages, every sorcerer knows sukuna, the king of curses, is a being of immense power and insatiable malice. his sole purpose is to wreak havoc upon the world. however, those whom know him personally, know a deep secret which he kept.

beneath sukuna's hardened, cold and merciless exterior, a flicker of longing remained—a longing for the woman he had lost tragically to the hands of vengeful sorcerers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the modern day jujutsu world is not how it was back in the heian era. The sorcerers are mediocre than what they used to be albeit still powerful.

as for sukuna's fingers, although they were cut off and sealed for centuries by talismans, there is a lingering fear amongst the higher-ups within the jujutsu society that the king of curses will one day emerge if someone were to get their hands on the cursed objects.

although, sukuna was not the only person they would have to be wary of.

As fate would have it, in a world far removed from the one sukuna knew, a young woman named (y/n) was born. Unbeknownst to her, she is reincarnated into the world once again unaware of her true connections to the king of curses.

she is the beloved wife of ryomen sukuna. (y/n) possess's the same ethereal beauty and gentle spirit that had once captivated the king of curse's heart.

years turned into decades, and (y/n)'s life unfolded in tranquility. However, destiny had a cruel twist in store for her.

ENJOY!! we are starting off with a sukuna fanfic!! i had this idea after watching a tiktok with a fanart someone drew.