13

a/n: don't forget to comment!!

the kyoto sister exchange began as (y/n) sits in her dorm room reading a book on her bed criss-cross. she was not able to attend the event at all by yaga.

before leaving to greet the kyoto students, gojo and yaga made sure (y/n) was stayed put. why? because one of the higher ups; gakuganji would be present and if he were to see her, it would be a problem that everyone wants to avoid.

gakuganji was known for his merciless ways and his strict adherence to the rules of the jujutsu world. He was also notorious for his hatred towards non-sorcerers, whom he believed had no place in the world of sorcery.

If the old geezer were to find out about a non-sorcerer staying in jujutsu high nonetheless someone as unique like (y/n) whom is the past lover of sukuna, no doubt gakuganji would order her execution.

the old man was not merciful to anyone whom he deems as a threat, opting to get rid of them instantly like he was planning with itadori.

little did gojo know that gakuganji was already aware of (y/n)'s presence and her connection to sukuna. In fact, he had been waiting for the perfect opportunity to confront gojo and yaga about her. news like that doesn't just stay hidden forever, it was bound to come out some way.

as itadori was being introduced to the kyoto students; mai zenin, kamo, todo, and the others. gojo turns his head when gakuganji speaks up. the white haired man thought the old geezer would probably make a comment on the pinkette.

"....about the girl," yaga and gojo turn to him, each man keeping their composure, "did you think i would not find out, gojo?" he demands, his face shadowing as a sole eye pierces theirs.

gakuganji's question hung in the air, the weight of his words palpable in the tense atmosphere. gojo and yaga exchanged a quick glance before turning back to face the older sorcerer.

"principal gakuganji,, this is not the time nor place for such talk...—" yaga tries to say, not wanting any unwanted ears to ear such a conversation.

gakuganji shoots a piercing stare at the buff male, who stiffens up. his fists clenches as he looks away. despite agreeing to gojo's believes on the higher ups, he has no choice but to listen to the old man whom held a higher position than him.

"silence, yaga!" gakuganji speaks in a low tone, "you are just as complicit as gojo in this. bringing that tainted woman into our school is tantamount to treason and let's not forget to the fact you kept this information from me when she should be executed immediately." his one eye held contempt.

shoko, mei and utahime glance at each other, not saying a word as they listen. they knew all about (y/n) and her..problem..

the conversation between the adults sparked attention from the students, who couldn't help but eavesdrop.

mai zenin, sister to maki, narrows her eyes, "..who's this 'girl' they're talking about?" she asks the others, to which the kyoto students shrugged at. the only ones whom knew who gakuganji was speaking of was itadori, maki, inumaki, panda, fushiguro and nobara. it was clear the topic was about (y/n); their friend.

kamo furrows his brows, hand to his temple, "i don't know. But it sounds like trouble."

the conversation, more like interrogation, continued. yaga looks at the higher-up, "principal gakuganji, I assure you that (y/n) poses no threat to anybody, she is under our constant supervision...—"

gakuganji snaps his head to the buff male, raising an eyebrow, "under your supervision? that's not reassuring, considering your track record! gojo, you know what must be done." He turns to the white haired man, whom remained lax and chill as he blankly looks at gakuganji.