15

a/n: don't forget to comment!! 🥺🥺🥺

kenjaku paces restlessly, a barely contained excitement bubbling within him. he had finally discovered the missing piece in his plan. how could he have overlooked this? he chuckles, his essence controlling a dead sorcerer named geto suguru.

he smirks, chuckling menacingly, "that is extremely clever of you, sukuna. to hide your lover from me all those years ago, you really got me thinking you were nothing but a cold hearted, sadistic bastard, yet underneath all that..." he found sukuna's weakness.

the woman sukuna had once called his 'queen'...his wife..

"this is perfect," kenjaku muttered, his gaze fixed on a faded painting, the edges frayed and shading if its original color, wrinkles on it. he had to thank his brilliant plan he concocted during the kyoto exchange event. he had originally went for the cursed wombs and found a priceless gem in the dark decrepit place. he is simply getting lucky at every step of the way...

"...a human, completely oblivious to the world of curses. her connection to sukuna will be my weapon." kenjaku chuckles, savoring the thought of wielding the past against the king of curses.

jogo, choso, mahito and hanami exchange looks.

"it will be my greatest triumph," kenjaku declares, his voice ringing with confidence, "sukuna is blinded by his past, by a love that I can exploit. he will be so desperate to protect (y/n), he will become vulnerable. And when that moment comes, I will use that opportunity to bring sukuna under my command. this is all just an extra part of my plan."

jogo squirms nervously, "geto-sama, are you sure about this? we don't know the repercussions we may face if we go through with this," he gulps when he see's kenjaku/geto's unamused face, "sukuna's obsession with her is legendary.."

kenjaku chuckles, "precisely. her presence is a potent weapon, a weakness that can be exploited. imagine, sukuna, consumed by rage and the need to protect her. he will be a pawn dancing on my strings."

jogo, the ever cautious volcano curse, widens his eye, "but what if she doesn't cooperate? what if she...refuses us?"

kenjaku scoffs, "don't be foolish, jogo. are you that frightened of sukuna, especially knowing the knowledge of his weakness?" he asks in a eerie tone, making jogo gulp as mahito looks on in excitement.

"...."

kenjaku/geto continues on as if jogo didn't utter thise pointless questions, "i can manipulate her, exploit her emotions. she will be my key to finally controlling sukuna. this time, he will be powerless." he smirks.

choso then speaks up, "have you considered...what if sukuna he learns about your plan?" the curse womb looks at kenjaku/geto curiously.

kenjaku looks at the ocean, they were in a domain by one of the special grade curses, he smirks, leaning back in his chair, "he won't. he's too preoccupied with his own games, with his own memories of (y/n) and with his own plans to regain his body once again. he won't even realize what hit him."

mahito claps his hand loudly, obnoxiously laughing, "i can't wait to see the misery and despair!!"

jogo looks uneasy but says nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The fluorescent lights of the aquarium cast an ethereal glow over (y/n) and itadori as they watch a school of brightly colored fish dance through the tank. A comfortable silence settled between them, the sound of the water filtering system, a gentle hum in the background.

itadori is finally free from the relentless demands of being a jujutsu sorcerer, he and (y/n) could finally hang out. since their lives has abruptly changed, neither found the time with each other like old times.