20

a/n: don't forget to comment. 🥺🥺

when itadori regains control of his body, he was hit with an instant wave of sex in the air. his brown hues dart around before landing on the sleeping form of (y/n) in his old clothes; her previous ones were ripped and tattered and it was only then he realized he was bare chested himself. his cheeks burned bright red...—

he slumps against the wall, hand on his face to hide the disbelief expression on his face. sukuna did it...he actually did it. he wasn't angry considering he had allowed it to take place but it still felt surreal.

despite sukuna receding in his mind, he could feel the aftermath of the intimate moment those two had. his body was exhausted. there is a burning sensation on his back. he reeked of sweat. his body felt sated and content.

...what a strange feeling...

itadori runs a hand through his damp pink locks, scowling, "tch, he didn't bother to take a shower or something?? bastard.." realization took over, "..oh, that's right. there is no water or heating..." he mumbles under his breath.

his brown hues slowly dart to (y/n)'s curled up figure covered with the throw blanket that was left on the couch. he sighs, feeling anxious. he had hoped he made the right choice and this did not affect his relationship with the female nor did he want anything to change despite this one reprieve which happened.

he searches for his phone that was discarded and checks it. he is instantly met with tons of message of from fushiguro, gojo and a few others. he sighs, tossing the mobile to the side as it clatters with a light thud. it was five o clock, he is meant to return to jujutsu high or gojo might come and search for him.

the pinkette did not want anyone to witness this scene, otherwise there would be questions rained upon him and he did not want to get into that right now.

he gets up from the ground, going in his old bedroom and rummaging for anything left behind. He grabs some pants and a sweatshirt before heading back downstairs to where the slumbering (y/n) is. As he reaches out, he felt hesitant but he proceeded to carry her by the front.

itadori wraps her legs around his waist and hung her arms around his neck before hoisting her up. He had no problem with her weight considering he was strong physically. he ignores her small breaths on his neck as he grabs his phone and leaves the household, closing up. whatever happened will be a secret he takes to the grave..—

itadori ignored the eyes of curious passerby's as he trudged his way to jujutsu high on foot. the walk was strenuous but worth it.

it was evening when he approaches the school, his eyes landing on gojo and the others, whom also spot him before their gaze darts to (y/n)'s sleeping form.

gojo steps up, examining the scene before him, "..where were you two?..we called but either of you didn't answer?" he sees itadori averting his eyes as his ears tinged red. the white haired male was trying to put the pieces together, "..well, there's no sense in worrying about it anymore. you're both here now." his tone quickly changes pitch as he grins playfully.

itadori nods, "h-hai gojo-sensei!" he proceeds to hurry pass them and head to the dorm rooms to return (y/n) in her room.

unaware, that gojo was watching the two with narrowed eyes. the white haired male can't help but something went down between the two...or maybe with sukuna.

~~~~~~

The mist clung to the bamboo grove, shrouding the tiny village in a haze of secrecy. ryomen sukuna, king of curses, watched with an intensity, hidden in the shadows. he most certainly wasn't stalking someone...okay he was, but he preferred the term lurking.