Note

Copyright © 2024 by KATHLEEN HAYAT 

All Rights Reserved. 

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the consent of the author who is the copyright holder and any infringement of this is a violation of law.  

The images, gifs, and pictures used in this novel belong to their respective owners and are all taken from Pinterest or Google. 

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictionally. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locals is entirely coincidental. 

Trigger Warnings: This book contains mature content, violence, SA, dubious consent, coercion, manipulation, and abuse. Morally gray characters. Explicit language. You've been warned it can be triggering and is 18+ as it is a Dark Romance novel. 

I'm strictly against plagiarism! warning ⚠️ DO NOT COPY MY WORK! Or steal my scenes. If you find someone doing this, please inform me. I do not allow any translations or fanfiction of my work. 

And yes, please do give your votes and comments as it motivates me to write more. 

I welcome you wholeheartedly if you're looking for spice, hot love-making scenes, drool-worthy men, betrayal, and spicy twists with heartaches. 

If you choose to read it, I expect you to have an open mind. All the characters are made out of my imagination, and they will act according to what I say. 

The author will not tolerate any sort of hate comments or threats directed at the author.  

I hope you have an amazing journey with my novel. 

TROPES 

Forced proximity 

Fake dating 

Hates everyone but her 

Opposites attract 

Possessive ml 

Semi-submissive Fl 

V-card

'

Tainted Whispers' is a free book. Can be read as standalone.
So please support me and follow me.
Add the book to your libraries now.
Have a good day :)
KH🖤