22. Tickles

"Are you guys ready?" Innessa asked the girls who were getting ready.

"I still need to do my hair and makeup," Scarlett said from inside.

"Is your friend here to pick you up?" Darla asked.

"Yeah, he's waiting downstairs," Innessa said, staring at the girls who weren't ready.

"Why don't you go with him? Send us the location and we'll be there," Scarlett said.

Innessa bobbed her head telling the girls she'll send them the location as she headed out of the building.

She wore a beautiful knee-length flowy baby blue dress that complimented her eyes. Her hair was in waves as she breathed deeply, straightened her posture, and dusted her dress of invisible dust before stepping out of the building. As soon as she stepped out, she instantly felt the intense gaze on her.

Her gaze flickered to him as she passed him a soft smile. But then she instantly tried to control herself because she was beaming like an idiot.

Innessa was giddy and her heart was a mushy goo. She malfunctioned as soon as she stepped in front of him because she smiled but then quickly sealed her lips in a thin line so as not to show her giddiness.

Issac stepped closer, he noticed the change in her expression and how she tried to control her excitement. It was so adorable and the way she avoided meeting his gaze made him breathe deeply.

God knows the things she was doing to him.

Issac gently hooked her pinky finger with his index finger garnering her attention. His eyes were fixed on her hands. Innessa never put on nail paint before but now she had nail paint on, and it looked pretty.

His eyes darted to her face, she was donning light makeup and she had put effort into making her hair. The bow-shaped elegant earrings looked pretty on her.

Her blooming gardenia scent was strong as if she just showered.

He slowly held her delicate hands, caressing her nails with his thumbs, "your hands look so pretty," he said softly looking up as their gaze locked.

There was pure adoration in her eyes. She wanted him to notice and he did and that made her so happy.

"This hairstyle suits you," he said and her eyes lit up even more.

"You look gorgeous. I don't want my cousins to see you like this," he said, almost pouting, earning her surprised gaze.

"Just kidding, come," he said, opening the passenger door for her as she took her seat. Issac leaned down peering at her as she put on her seatbelt.

"Are your friends running late?" He asked.

"They're getting ready, they said, they'll be there soon," Innessa said as he nodded.

Issac took his seat and put the car to drive. His place wasn't so far. It was close but in a posh area. The huge gates opened automatically as he rolled his car inside. It was a beautiful mansion and she was in awe.

"Is this your place?" She asked dumbstruck. Issac stared at her with amusement, with his elbow resting on the window, his finger pressed on his lips as he gauged her reaction.

"Yes," He rasped and she was awestruck while he was hypnotized by her expressions.

He pulled over the car and stepped out, she was about to open her door but he was on her side the very next minute, opening the door for her like a gentleman.

She thanked him as he grasped her small hand in his big one and escorted her into the magnificent house. "Only three people live here?" She asked as he nodded.