9. Corrupt Her

Ruthless.

That was what they called him in the ring. A demon through and through. Issac Knight was a notorious man in the underworld fighting ring for his barbaric cruelty and relentless attitude. His vicious smirk and those unique deadly eyes had his opponents shivering in fear.

He fights in the ring to win, and he always does. Due to his link with the mafia, everyone was scared of him. A university student involved with the mafia was a hot topic for all the students, but he couldn't care less. He thrived in the fear he had unintentionally instilled in everyone. He was a dark evil entity for them, and he boasts about it.

Issac was to take his father's empire once he completed his education. He was preparing to take over one day, so he was pursuing a business degree. His father wasn't aware of his involvement with the mafia, but his cousin-brothers did.

On the other hand, he also resembled a Greek God for his exquisite features. When not knocking out his opponents, he was always busy stealing the breaths of women without even having to lift a finger. Owning a height of 6'2 and built like a brick wall of solid muscles with broad shoulders. Issac was a sight to behold. Apart from his godly features and looks, he had this dark aura around him. Intimidating and mysterious. This often comes in his favor because most women wouldn't bother him and admire him dreamily from afar and well for the dudes, they didn't want to mess with him because in the ring they could come out alive but out of the fighting ring it was probably impossible. So, the best solution was to never mess with him in the first place. Wise were those who stayed miles away from him.

Once someone talked badly about Maddox, his cousin-brother, and tried to put him in trouble by sneaking drugs in his bag, Issac beat that guy to the brink of death as he begged for mercy and committed his crime. Issac was kept in jail that night, but he couldn't care less. He was out on bail within a few hours thanks to his mafia friend, but the pictures and videos of that incident spread in the university like wildfire, and he was called the deadly fighter.

Like any other night, he was heading to the parking lot when someone bumped into him. He heard a light groan and the thump of falling. He turned to find a girl on the floor with her books and bag scrambled around her. His brows wrinkled in annoyance. Was she blind enough not to see him?

He was about to say something mean to her when he paused. His eyes darted to the three dudes dressed in hoodies and masks halting before him. Isaac's eyes narrowed when he recognized Henry. Issac stiffened when the girl jumped to her feet and grabbed his hand against his f*cking will. If that wasn't it; she hugged his arm to her chest, which was aggravating. He was about to push her when he noticed that Henry and his minions scrambled off.

He glanced down at the girl only to pause for a second when their eyes met. For a couple of seconds, he was sucked into those icy blue eyes. They resembled the glaciers of icy oceans. Soo crystal clear and bright. He had never seen such magnificent eyes. He scrutinized her features, she had an innocent look to her, he met her eyes again and tugged at his hand.

Her eyes widened and she abruptly let him go. He concluded that she wasn't aware of what she just did so he quietly left from there once making sure Henry left and he didn't give her a piece of his mind. He forgot why he was mad in the first place after seeing her eyes.

The next time he saw that same girl when he was in the parking lot minding his business, he felt a gaze drilling holes in him. He glanced up and frowned when his eyes met with those familiar icy eyes.

The girl was standing in the pathway and simply gawking at him pretty openly, which never happened before. People lower their gaze around him and look at her staring at him so boldly.

What exactly did she want from him? She didn't seem interested in him. Or perhaps she was thankful that his presence saved her that night from Henry. Issac was aware that Henry bullied juniors of his department and always got away with it. The girl then abruptly looked away and trotted off.