15. Lies

His eyes were fixed on the beer in his hand as he was lost deep in his thoughts.

Issac could still taste her on his lips. Sweet and f*cking tempting.

After dropping her at the dorms he came straight to the club because he needed to f*cking clear his mind.

It irked him that no matter how much he tried not to think about her, her thoughts had infected his brain cells to the point he couldn't stop thinking about her.

Kissing was never part of the plan. It was sudden. The desire to kiss her had set his insides ablaze. He couldn't control it and gave in to the temptation. But that wasn't it. Nothing prepared him for her sweet taste and those intoxicating mewls. She tasted like honey and felt so soft and tender. Whatever happened in that moment was out of his f*cking control. It was as if the taste of forbidden fruit made the beast in him go feral.

He f*cking loved it. Every second of that moment was blissful. Her soft juicy lips, whimpers, those salty tears, and trembling body.

Oh, f*ck. Just thinking about it was making him hard for her.

Chugging a few gulps of his beer he retrieved his phone and opened his gallery. He clicked on the first picture and his heart did a little thump.

He couldn't stop staring at her when she lost consciousness. He sat there watching her like a creep and couldn't help it. She was lying in front of him defenseless. At his mercy. He couldn't help it as he wanted to capture that moment, so he clicked some pictures and saved them in the hidden folder he specifically created of her pictures.

Issac zoomed in on the picture and a faint smirk decorated his lips when he saw a small bruise on her lower lip. His claim on her.

He scoffed as his soft gaze turned into a ferocious glare; he was drilling holes in the screen glowering down at her picture. He hated the effect she had on him to the point he couldn't even restrain himself around her.

Issac lied to her. He just wanted to kiss her. Henry never stalked him. The f*cker didn't have the guts to pull on such a dare if he didn't want to get killed by Issac. Issac lied to her about the whole stalking thing. No reason and no explanation of why he did that. Maybe just because he could, and he wanted to.

It was all fun and games for him but the way he lost control and her immense effect on him was bothersome. Maybe it was time to put an end to this whole ordeal.

She wasn't even that special anyway.

A couple of days passed and there was no contact between them.

Leaning against his car in the parking lot he glared at his phone. She didn't even text him. The last message he sent her that night greeting her goodnight was also left on seen.

He was the one who was supposed to ignore her, but that girl was avoiding him like a plaque. He didn't ponder on it much for the first three days, but it started to irk him when he saw her walking out of her department with that f*cker Archie.

Issac was one hundred percent sure that she noticed him but chose to ignore him and after that day he didn't see her anywhere. It was like she just disappeared.

He was supposed to f*cking ignore her, but he wanted to see her. Feel the softness of her hand.

Issac opened her profile for the fourth time and casually went through her followers list only to frown when he found Archie in there. That wasn't it, she was also following him.

His jaw clenched as he glared at his phone.

"F*ck it!" He cursed. Getting in his car he drove to the cafe where she works.