12. Date

Issac wore a suit as he wore perfume, staring at his reflection in the mirror. He raked his fingers through his hair combing them back. He looked good.

Tilting his jaw, he glanced down at his shiny shoes. Donning a Rolex, he wore his belt before putting on his suit jacket. Perfect.

Grabbing his wallet and car keys, he stepped out of his room and made his way down the stairs when he heard a loud whistle which halted him as he briefly closed his eyes to summon the patience that was often mia when Maddox was around.

"What a delight to my eyes," Maddox mused grinning wickedly as he wiggled his brows approaching Issac while munching on his apple.

Issac tried to leave without giving him any mind. But Maddox quickly stepped in front of him, blocking his way.

"Where to? Why are you dressed up, hmm?" Maddox cocked his perfect brow taking a bite of his apple.

"None of your f*ckin business," British accent rolled off his tongue in a thick grumble as Maddox's grin widened.

"Are you going on a date? With whom? Let me guess, the rumored girlfriend?" Maddox smirked devilishly, earning a vicious glare from Issac which had Maddox stepping back as he raised his hands in surrender. "My bad." He stepped back. Though his lips were in a thin line his eyes were filled with a mischievous gleam.

Issac began to walk as Maddox mused behind him. "Don't forget the condoms," Maddox let out a chortle when Issac flipped him off.

Getting in his car he put the car to drive. He glanced around his car making sure it was clean. He was driving down the road when he noticed a small flower shop. Pulling over, he was about to buy a bouquet when the seller told him he could get a customized bouquet with his favorite flowers. So, he chose red roses with a sprinkle of gardenia flowers around them.

Issac inhaled those flowers and his eyes closed on their own accord as he basked in the scent letting out a satisfying sigh. Her scent was addicting.

Placing the flowers in the back seat he roared the engine to life again.

He took the right turn as the dorm came into sight, and he frowned. Why the f*ck did he buy the flowers? Though his car smells like her all of a sudden.

Last night he was awake like a f*cking night owl peering at her pictures for the longest time. Curiosity got the best of him, and he ended up stalking her profile. She had random posts of cats, kids, and church. Her profile had five of her pictures and he took a screenshot of them. He didn't know why, and he had no explanation for it. One of her pictures was of what he assumed was with her family. She resembled her mother. One of her pictures was when she was a bridesmaid at her sister's wedding. He knew it thanks to the hashtags under her picture. In all of them, she looked so pretty.

Issac pulled over the car and sent her a message that he was waiting for her downstairs. The message was seen instantly.

He was prepared to wait for her for hours but to his surprise the very next minute she stepped out of the building in high heels. His eyes trailed a heated gaze from her feet to her slender legs. Her white creamy skin on full display had him swallowing thickly. His gaze flitted up to the flow of her dress covering her knees, thighs and hips, the dress clung to her small waist and his eyes darkened at the swell of her busts, the dress had a square-shaped neckline and elbow length sleeves.

Elegant and modest.

Her light brown hair was straight cascading down her back reaching just above her hips.

Her lips were tinted a light shade of ruby, and she had some makeup on as she approached him. His body had a mind of its own as he stepped out of his car, rounded the hood, and opened the door for his sweet fake girlfriend.