23. Confession

Innessa blinked at him, surprised before she realized what he meant. Her eyes lowered shyly as she bobbed her head.

His jaw ticked. He wanted it to be him but he was so f*cking insecure in this matter because he knew she would never date him.

"Who is it?" He asked, voice dark and cold.

"I... I'll tell you if you let me go," She whispered and his eyes narrowed.

His hands slid down her sides causing her to jolt before they paused on her waist.

"You aren't going anywhere, Innessa." He rasped in that deep voice.

Innessa never knew that being under a man could be this intimidating to the point she felt like her heart would burst out. It felt like she was at his mercy. He was in control. The way he touched her had her stomach quivering.

Her eyes flew wide and she let out a loud laugh as he began to tickle her.

"N... No." She yelped trying to stop him.

"I... Issac, stop." She gasped trying to catch her breath within her laughter as he watched her with twinkling eyes.

Issac knew it deep in his bones. No matter whom she liked, there was no escaping for her. He'd never let her go. Hell would freeze before he'd let her go. Little naive Innessa belonged to him and if she dared to like someone else, he'd make sure to kill that f*cker for good.

"F*cking beautiful," He rasped under his breath wanting to devour her whole existence leaving no crumbs at all.

"What? Shall I tickle you more? If that's what you want then sure," He grinned goofily and tickled her more earning squeals and giggles from her as she squirmed under him trying to stop him.

Tears streamed down her temple because of all the wild laughter as he finally stopped, grabbing her hands he pinned them on the bed on either side of her head as she breathed heavily.

Innessa was still giggling, her chest moving up and down with heavy breathing. She didn't realize but the strap had slid down her shoulder revealing her birthmark to his hungry eyes.

Issac dived down licking that red crescent moon-shaped birthmark earning a loud gasp from her as her body went rigid.

He pressed his mouth further into her flesh, his teeth nibbling on her skin sucking at that spot.

Innessa tried to free her hands and he let go. She placed her palm on his chest trying to push him away. "F*cking sweet," He purred on her skin sucking again and making sinful noises.

"I... Issac, stop," she breathed trying to push him but he trailed open-mouthed kisses up her neck making her gasp as her body quivered.

"Issac," She whispered, placing her palm on his lips stopping him as she breathed heavily. Her cheeks were a bright shade of red along with the tip of her shoulders and neck. He pulled back sitting on his heels as she scooted back and sat up straight, straightening her clothes and hair.