Intro

In the heart of Seoul, BTS members Taehyung and Jungkook find themselves trapped in a mysterious time loop, reliving their past with eerie familiarity.

As they unravel the enigma behind their endless cycle, they discover an ancient artifact and a shadowy organization determined to keep them bound in time.

Amidst the chaos, Taehyung and Jungkook's bond deepens, leading them on a journey of peril, secrets, and a love that defies the boundaries of time.

Join them in "Echoes of Destiny: A Taekook Time Loop Adventure,"
where every moment could be their last, and every choice could rewrite their fate.

"Don't worry i got permission to publish it.
I had this idea for quite a long time but i didn't know how to start it so i decided to get some help and opened chatgpt.

And it really helped...i was impressed to see how it turned out.
And i hope it doesn't disappoint you (if you decide to read it further).

Of course the characters aren't mine (you can already guess),
English is not ma first language (telling you all just because if i made a mistake you can correct me),
The story is not entirely mine since i used chatgpt (i can say a partnership with chatgpt ),
And....
Yeah, that's it i guess, hope you like the story."

"Uploaded a picture so i don't get suspected"

"And you it's not copied from anywhere if there's any similarity then it's totally coincidence. It's all mine and chatgpt's work"

 It's all mine and chatgpt's work"

"Just a clearance" :)

"Bye and please carry forward and read the story...only if you'll like to, no pressure tata~~"

Haru Sign-in out...🗿