chapter 28

Chapter 28: Sunshine Hobi and the Namjin Lovebirds

The morning at the BTS dorm was particularly lively, thanks to Hoseok’s bright and infectious energy.
He was up early, already dancing around the kitchen as he prepared breakfast, humming a cheerful tune.
His energy was so radiant that it seemed to light up the entire room, making it impossible for anyone to be in a bad mood.

Namjoon and Jin, who were also early risers, found themselves drawn to the kitchen by the delicious smells and Hoseok's vibrant aura.

“Good morning, Hobi!” Jin greeted, his smile wide as he poured himself a cup of coffee.

“Morning, hyung!” Hoseok chirped, flipping a pancake with a flourish. “Hope you’re ready for an amazing day!”

Namjoon chuckled, adjusting his glasses as he joined Jin at the table. “With you around, every day is amazing, Hobi.”

Hoseok beamed at the compliment, his smile even brighter than usual.
“Thanks, Joon. I’ve got a special day planned for us. Just you wait!”

---

As the other members slowly woke up and gathered in the kitchen, Hoseok revealed his plan for the day: a surprise outing. The excitement was palpable as everyone quickly finished their breakfast and got ready.

“Where are we going, Hobi-hyung?” Jungkook asked, his eyes wide with curiosity.

Hoseok winked. “It’s a secret. But I promise it’ll be fun!”

They all piled into the van, laughter and chatter filling the air. Hoseok kept his destination a mystery, only giving vague hints that left everyone guessing.

When they finally arrived, they were greeted by a picturesque park, complete with wide-open spaces, beautiful gardens, and a sparkling lake.
It was the perfect setting for a day of relaxation and fun.

“Wow, Hobi hyung, this place is amazing!” Taehyung exclaimed, his eyes taking in the stunning scenery.

Hoseok grinned, pleased with their reactions.
“I thought we could use a day to just relax and enjoy each other’s company.”

---

The day was filled with various activities that Hoseok had meticulously planned. They started with a picnic by the lake, where Jin took over cooking duties, preparing a spread of delicious food that had everyone’s mouths watering.

As they ate, Hoseok led a round of impromptu games and challenges, keeping everyone laughing and engaged.
At one point, they even had an intense water balloon fight, with Hoseok’s loud and infectious laughter and jimin and taehyung's giggle echoing across the park.

Namjoon and Jin found a quiet moment to themselves, sitting on a blanket under a shady tree. Jin leaned against Namjoon, enjoying the rare moment of peace.

“You know, Joon, Hobi really knows how to lift everyone’s spirits,” Jin said, watching Hoseok chase after Taehyung and Jungkook with a water balloon in each hand.

Namjoon nodded, wrapping an arm around Jin. “Yeah, he’s our sunshine.
He always knows how to bring out the best in all of us.”

Jin smiled, turning to press a kiss to Namjoon’s cheek. “We’re lucky to have him. And I’m lucky to have you.”

Namjoon blushed slightly but smiled back, the love between them palpable. “I’m the lucky one, Jin.”

---

As the sun began to set, Hoseok gathered everyone around for a final surprise. He had arranged for a small bonfire by the lake, complete with marshmallows for roasting and a guitar for an impromptu sing-along.

Sitting around the fire, they took turns sharing stories, singing songs, and just enjoying each other’s company.
Hoseok, ever the entertainer, led them in a series of funny skits and jokes, keeping the laughter going well into the night.

At one point, Yoongi found himself in the middle of one of Hoseok’s skits, reluctantly playing along but secretly enjoying the fun. Jimin and Jungkook couldn’t stop laughing, as taehyung was recoding the duo's skit trying to hold his laughter to not shake the camera, their joy infectious.

Even Namjoon and Jin got in on the fun, performing a hilarious parody of one of their own songs that had everyone in stitches.

As the night wore on, they all settled into a comfortable silence, the fire crackling softly in the background.
Hoseok looked around at his friends, his heart swelling with affection and gratitude.

“Thanks for today, everyone,” he said softly. “I just wanted us to have a day where we could forget everything and just be together.”

Taehyung leaned over to give Hoseok a hug. “You did great, Hobi hyung. Today was perfect.”

Jungkook nodded, his eyes shining. “Yeah, hyung. We really needed this.”

Namjoon and Jin shared a look, then turned to Hoseok. “You’re amazing, Hobi,” Jin said. “Thank you for always being our sunshine.”

Hoseok blushed, his heart full. “I love you guys. Let’s always be like this, no matter what.”

With that, they all huddled closer together, the warmth of the fire and their bond wrapping around them like a comforting blanket.
And as the stars twinkled overhead, they knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, with love, laughter, and Hoseok’s endless sunshine lighting their way.