chapter 1

Chapter 1: Caught in Time

The city of Seoul buzzed with life as Taehyung and Jungkook strolled through its crowded streets. Mask and hat covering their faces to not get recognised.

Neon lights illuminated the night sky, casting a colorful glow over the bustling metropolis. It was a scene they had witnessed countless times before, yet tonight felt different somehow.

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook, noticing the furrow of his brows as he surveyed their surroundings.

"Feels like we've been here before, doesn't it?" Taehyung remarked, his voice tinged with curiosity but a little muffled due to the black colour mask he was wearing.

He so wanted to remove it and take deep breath. But he can't do this not if he wants to actually walk the streets instead of running towards the dorm after getting recognised by their fans.

Jungkook nodded, his expression mirroring Taehyung's puzzlement.
"Yeah, it's strange. Like we're stuck in some kind of loop," he mused, his eyes scanning the familiar sights with a hint of apprehension.

They continued their walk, the sense of déjà vu growing stronger with each step.
It was as if time itself had paused, trapping them in an endless cycle of repetition.

Suddenly, Taehyung's phone buzzed in his pocket, breaking the eerie silence that had settled between them. He pulled it out, frowning as he read the message displayed on the screen.

"It's from Jin hyung," Taehyung said, his voice tinged with concern. "He's asking if we've noticed anything strange happening lately."

Jungkook's eyes widened in realization. "Do you think he's experiencing the same thing?" he asked, his voice laced with uncertainty.

Taehyung shrugged, a sense of unease settling in the pit of his stomach. "There's only one way to find out," he replied, his determination shining through despite the uncertainty that lingered in the air.

With a shared glance, Taehyung and Jungkook made their way to the dorm where their fellow BTS members resided.

Little did they know, their journey would lead them down a path filled with mystery, danger, and the discovery of a bond that transcended time itself...

♡♡