COLVER's Den

~15 years later~

"What is his case?"

The guy started to fix his black gloves and looked at the poor guy who lying in the floor and got beaten bad by his people.

"He was caught secretly talking to Mr. Sivakorn"

"Boss please believe me! I'm not spilling any information..Mr Sivakorn is just asking about...."

[BANG! BANG! BANG!]

He took off his gloves and with the gun and he give it to his henchman

"Clean this messed"

His minion hurriedly drag the dead body out of his sight

"let me remind you again. Each one of you here. don't dare betraying me because I don't have any second thought to kill you"

"We will not do that Boss"

"Oh Colver! what happened?"

"Kuya???"

[Kuya" is a term used in Filipino culture to address an older brother. It is often used as a term of respect for an older man, regardless of whether or not he is actually a brother]

"seems like your men is not afraid to turned their back at us anymore"

"I won't give them any chance..I already warned them Kuya Bison"

"Remember bro..we are the one who feeds them and their family so better remind them not to messed up with us or they certainly died with bullet"

"I did"

"Good! Okay I need to go! Papa called me earlier to meet up with him..wanna go with me?"

"I have something to do kuya..just send my greetings to Mama"

"Ohhh how about Papa?"

"You know the reason already..having you with him is enough already..Papa won't mind asking my whereabouts"

"He cares for you too Colver"

"I don't think so"

After how many years had passed. Colver is still insecure of his position towards his Father's love. He dare not to win his favor anymore because even if he would stain his whole body with blood. His Father won't be proud of him.

~Forbes Park (Makati)~

Colver went to his house to take some rest. He doesn't have any strength to go clubbing with his friends tonight. As soon as he reached his room. He throw his jacket and bag and take off his clothes right away. fully naked. he stepped into the shower room and refresh himself.