You Suffer but WHY?

"How are you  Style?" 

Kant asked his friend who is in a deep thought while holding a bottle of beer. 

"Kant tell me if I'm wrong about hurting Colver this way? I must be happy right now but... why I feel miserable tonight?"

"I guess you know exactly the answer friend! you really wanted to hurt him or you don't have any choice?"

Style emptied the bottled of beer and  released a deep sighed.

"Before you jump into his den. you know exactly what will happened to you Style. you might get into troubled anytime and hurt yourself but the least I expected  from you is that you will fall for him seriously."

"I didn't expect it too. I felt like I knew him before. I felt like he needs me. every time he screams for help and looked terrible every night. I wanted to wrapped him with my arms and protect him badly."

Kant looked at him observing his action while playing the pigeon necklace he had since his grade school

"What about that? Why is it everytime you looked and hold the necklace..it looks like.. it has something special in your life?"

"This one??? this is birthday gift from my old friend"

"Friend??? Apart from me who else is your friend huh?"

"Hmmn I don't know if he still considered me as his friend but he disappeared right after our last meet.,he didn't even came to my birthday too"

Kant rubbed his back to show him his support. the most complicated he had all his life... is falling in love with his Father's enemy and longing for a person he doesn't know he ever existed in his life. 

~COLVER'S CONDO~

'Bro what are you doing to yourself???"

Bison cleaned the floor of Colver's room because there's a lot of scattered empty can beers. looks like Colver didn't took shower for a week now. he had stubbles and had long hair already.

 he had stubbles and had long hair already